We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Meatballs with tomato sauce:
sauce: cook the onion, after it gets a golden color, pour 250 ml of water and let it boil until the onion melts. Add the 3 tablespoons of tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste, basil, and finally a tablespoon of sugar and garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of baby spinach
- 250 ml tomato juice
- a teaspoon of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Put the oil in a pan, lightly fry the chopped garlic clove, then add the tomato juice, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. If you want, you can add other spices or herbs that you like.
Simmer for two to three minutes, add the washed and dried spinach, then, after the spinach has softened, break the eggs on top.
*If you use normal spinach, wash it and scald it for 1-2 minutes in boiled water, drain it, chop it and put it in the tomato sauce. And if you have it frozen, you just have to defrost it and Drain it, then use it.
Salt and perish eggs, cover the pot with a lid and continue cooking until the eggs are cooked as you like.
Serve with toast or wholemeal bread, it's a delight. Enjoy!
* If you like the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day and on facebook page of the blog. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Potatoes with tomato sauce, garlic and thyme in the oven & # 8211 fasting recipe
Potatoes with tomato sauce, garlic and thyme in the oven & # 8211 fasting recipe. Baked potatoes, fragrant and delicious. A simple fasting recipe (vegan) or a tasty garnish in addition to baked or grilled meats.
I did these potatoes with tomato sauce, garlic and thyme in the oven as an alternative to peasant potatoes with baked onions & # 8211 recipe here.
I don't like potatoes with broth or tomato juice so much because they come out more cooked than baked because the broth or tomato juice leaves more water. That's why I used tomato puree, a more concentrated sauce, so that the result is more baked / fried than boiled. The potatoes cooked in this way came out very fragrant due to the garlic, onions and spices used and can be eaten naked, as a kind of fast or within Dietina Rina (starch day).
The potatoes were nicely browned and received that specific taste of baked potato. A delight! You can also add other aromatic herbs (rosemary, basil) or 2-3 cloves of garlic, to taste.
I leave the quantities for 4 servings of potatoes with tomato sauce and onion in the oven.
Simple recipe tomato sauce
Simple tomato sauce recipe for marinated meatballs or beef broth. How to make tomato sauce according to the classic recipe presented by Silvia Jurcovan, as our mothers and grandmothers prepared it?
I did tomato sauce (tomato sauce) next to a Beef broth with natural potatoes & # 8211 recipe here. Marinated meatballs are prepared with the same tomato sauce you can find the meatball recipe here. After frying, immerse in this sauce. Here you will find the recipe step by step of marinated meatballs.
Ingredients for the cauliflower recipe with tomato sauce:
- 1 sea cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 2 tablespoons that we add at the end
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
- 1 finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 200 gr canned tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- freshly ground pepper
Preparation Spaghetti with cherry tomato and basil sauce:
- Boil the spaghetti, according to the instructions on the package, then drain, rinse with cold water and set aside (do not throw everything in the boiled water, but keep a little to bind the tomato sauce)
- Peel an onion and chop finely
- Peel the garlic and chop
- Tomatoes for pass the sauce in a blender and set aside
- Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic and mix gently so it doesn't burn
- Add the mashed tomatoes and basil
- Add 1 cup of hot water left over from boiling the spaghetti (the starch left over from the pasta will help bind the sauce)
- Put the lid on and let it boil for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally
- At the end, add the basil and the cherry tomatoes, let the sauce boil for another 2-3 minutes on low heat (stir with the sauce a little on the fire, do not mix at all with the spatula, so as not to break the tomatoes)
- Add the boiled spaghetti, turn off the heat, and leave for 5 minutes in the pan for the flavors to blend in (I used a cast iron skillet, which kept the heat very well even after the fire was extinguished)
- Serve immediately.
If you like my recipe, Spaghetti with cherry tomato and basil sauce, do not hesitate to leave me a comment on the blog. Do not forget that you can also share the recipe on social networks, to help those who need it. Thanks!
Penne with tomato sauce and sour cream
Today in my kitchen there was a lot of good cheer, I cooked differently, I cooked in style. I played with the ingredients and combined them in a miracle recipe, with tomato sauce, penne pasta and sour cream. While preparing them, I thought that the penne pasta looks like some small jewels, perfect for a trendy outfit, typical of non-conformist women who transform the kitchen into a cheerful and creative space. Pambac challenges us! What do you say? Do we wear them or do we eat them?
If until now my favorites were tagliatelle pasta, lately I started to make more and more often recipes with short pasta. I think I'm somehow influenced by Cris' preferences, he always appreciated a plate of short pasta more than one with tagliatelle, reginette, bucatini or any other long pasta. For today's recipe I used Pambac penne pasta. They behave very well when boiled, I admit that I was pleasantly surprised by their taste and consistency.