So we make the salty tart dough, roll it out into rolls (I used the wavy one for savarines) and bake for 15 minutes.
Separately sauté the onion in olive oil, add the kaiser (cut into suitable pieces) and leave on low heat for about 10 minutes. Then add 2 tablespoons of broth and a cup of water and simmer until reduced. Put this meat composition over the baked mini-tarts and bake for another 10 minutes. Then take it out of the oven ... grate the curd on top or cheese) and put it in the oven for a maximum of 5 minutes.
(Off the record: We used cow's curd for one round of mini-pies (10 pieces), and for the other round we used grated cheese. We thought the ones with cow cheese were much better.)
It is consumed hot, cold ... according to preferences ...
How to make crust for quiche and salty tarts
Any tart you would like to prepare, whether we are talking about a salty or sweet dish, must have a fine top. And although it is a complicated task, I assure you that there is nothing simpler, with a little exercise and skill any beginner in the kitchen managing to prepare it.
The quantities in our recipe today are for an average tart, and if you want to bake more, increase the quantities. Especially since you can keep the remaining dough in the freezer without any problems.
For a crust we need:
* 3 tablespoons of cold butter, from the refrigerator, cut into cubes as small as possible
* 1 cup white flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* about 2 tablespoons of ice-cold water
How to prepare it?
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, except the water, then break the butter with your fingers and mix it with the flour, until you don't feel it at all and you get a sandy composition, which gathers when you catch it in your fist.
2. Add water to bind the composition (if the dough is too crumbly, add a little more water, and if it is too soft, add more flour) and knead for about 10 seconds.
3.Powder the work table with a little flour, then spread the dough with a whisk. If it's thinner it will be better. To know how big the dough sheet should be, use the tart shape you will use to measure the dough, but make sure that the sheet should reach the sides of the form as well.
4.After spreading the dough, roll it carefully on the baking sheet so that it does not break, then spread it over the tray in which you will bake it
5. Cover the entire tray (bottom and edges) with dough, then, to get rid of the excess crust, pass the pan over the mouth of the tray. The tray should not be greased beforehand, because due to the butter in the composition, the dough will not stick
6. With the fork, prick the bottom of the dough and refrigerate the tray for at least 30 minutes.
7.About 10 minutes before removing the dough from the refrigerator, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
8. Remove the tray from the refrigerator and bake the dough for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
9. Remove the crust from the oven, then fill it with any filling you want
PS. You will hear whispers that weights are needed over the dough so that it does not swell when baked, but I assure you that is not the case. If you prick it enough with a fork, the air will not remain trapped under the dough sheet and will not swell in the oven.
In a bowl put white flour, a pinch of salt and diced cold butter.
Knead with your fingers, we will have a sandy composition. Add the egg, a basil powder and a little thyme, pour 3 tablespoons of cold water and mix.
Gather by pressing the whole composition with your palm. Put the dough in foil and leave to cool for 30 minutes.
Spread on the table and portion, wrap each form with dough and prick with a fork.
They will not swell when baked, I do not put weights in forms when baked. Bake the molds in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and fill with grated slightly salted goat cheese and mix with egg and finely chopped kapia pepper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Remove from the molds and decorate with green onions and freshly ground hot peppers.
I served the mini tart drops with a lemon beer.
They are very tasty.
Method of preparation
For the dough, knead the flour together with the cold butter cut into cubes then add the egg (you can use the food processor to prepare the dough - mix the flour with the butter for a few seconds then add the egg and mix for a few seconds the dough is formed as or looking).
If you do not use wholemeal flour, add only 100 g of butter.
Spread the dough with a rolling pin and line the edges of 6 shapes of mini tarts (the same amount of dough I used for a tray with a diameter of 18 cm with higher walls but also for one of 26 cm).
Prick the dough with a fork and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 160 g C.
Place the molds in the oven for about 15 minutes then remove and set aside.
For the filling, mix all the ingredients and then pour into the 6 forms.
Garnish with pepper, chili, capers and thyme.
Place the molds in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
At the end, take the molds out of the oven, let them cool in the molds for 10 minutes, then remove them very easily because the dough comes off the walls of the molds by themselves.
To prepare this recipe in record time, it is necessary to have the mini-tart shells bought, ready-made.
If you still want to prepare them completely from scratch, use this tart wheat recipe .
- Roll out the tart top after you have cooled it and cut it into a round shape.
- Place the cut shapes in a tray of mini-tarts or muffins, greased with oil before and press them centrally, so that they remain evenly spread on the walls of the molds.
- Prick the dough from place to place with a toothpick, then bake the forms for a maximum of 12-15 minutes, until the tart shells brown nicely. Allow to cool, then fill as follows:
Mini tarts with white chocolate ganache and fruit
Mini-tarts with white chocolate ganache and fruit, an elegant and delicate dessert
Today I had no intention of "cake". However, we arrived in the vegetable and fruit market and from here things got complicated.
As the market was full of more and more appetizing fruits, obviously I bought big cherries, parguites and chubby raspberries, with the obvious intention of eating them, together with the family, in their natural state.
On the way back home, my imagination went crazy, looking for possible dessert combinations to match these wonderful fruits. I tried to resist the temptation heroically, but in the end I capitulated and these mini-tarts with white chocolate ganache and fruit came out. When a subtle smell of butter from the tart dough began to be felt in the kitchen, my imagination calmed down, but the taste buds were eagerly activated, waiting for the moment of tasting.
Preparation time: 00:35 hours
Cooking time: 00:40 hours
Total Time: 01:15 hours
Number of servings: 4
Degree of difficulty: average
Ingredients Mini-tarts with white chocolate ganache and fruit
- 70 g cold butter, 82% fat
- 35 g powdered sugar (I used brown sugar, ground)
- 150 g sifted flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 tablespoons cold water
- a pinch of salt
- 2-3 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 400 g white chocolate
- 200 ml whipped cream, 30% fat
- 1 generous handful of raspberries
- 1 generous handful of cherries
- 50 g melted white chocolate
- 1 narrow strip of 3 cm chocolate transfer foil
Preparation Mini-tarts with white chocolate ganache and fruit
1. When preparing tart dough, it is essential that the ingredients used are cold, especially butter.
Sift the flour, mix with the salt powder, cocoa powder and sugar, then add the cold butter, cut into cubes. It is essential that this dough is not kneaded by hand, to prevent the butter from heating up from the heat of the hands. That is why either a spatula or a food processor is used to mix them.
You will get a sandy dough over which you will then add the egg yolk. After incorporating the yolk, gradually add the amount of cold water, kneading until you get a homogeneous dough. It is then wrapped in cling film and left to cool for 30 minutes.
2. After the waiting time, take the dough out of the fridge and place it on a floured surface, spread it with a rolling pin to a thickness of 5 mm and divide it into 4 pieces.
I used 4 smaller tart trays, 12 cm in diameter. Before putting the dough in the trays, I greased the trays with butter. Prick the dough from the tray with a fork, so that it does not swell when baking.
3. Bake the tarts in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
After they are baked, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool on a grill.
4. The white chocolate ganache is prepared as follows: put the whipped cream in a pan, on the stove, over medium heat and mix from time to time with a spatula, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
When it boils very well, but still does not boil, take it off the heat and put it over the chopped chocolate. Let it sit for 5 minutes, without stirring. After the waiting time, mix well with a towel or a spatula, so that a homogeneous cream results, without lumps.
5. After the baked tarts have cooled, fill them with the white chocolate ganache and place in the fridge.
6. When the ganache in the tart has hardened, take it out of the fridge and decorate it according to your preferences, with fruit. In addition to the fruit, I also used a decoration made of melted white chocolate, which I put over a strip of chocolate transfer foil. I put the foil in the fridge to harden, then, after cooling, I took out the foil and cut squares out of it, with which I decorated the tarts.
FRAGED DOUGH FOR SALT CAKES I Recipe + Video
Hello dear readers! Today I show you 2 ways to prepare crumbly, greasy and delicious dough. You can use this dough for savory tarts, quiches, biscuits, pies, etc. It is a simple recipe that does not require much work. You can also prepare it in advance and keep it in the freezer, then on the day you need it, take the dough out of the fridge and quickly prepare something delicious. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 300 gr. - flour
- 160 gr. - cold butter
- 2 tablespoons - very cold water
- 1 teaspoon grated - salt
Method of preparation:
- Preparing the dough with a blender: Put in the bowl of a blender: flour, cold butter, salt and put the lid.
- Mix everything together until the flour and butter are incorporated.
- Then remove the lid and add 2-3 tablespoons of cold water. Put the lid on, mix and you will see how the dough starts to bind.
- Then turn the dough on the table and form a ball out of it, wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes (then spread it) OR suddenly spread the dough (about 0.3 cm. Thick ) on the table sprinkled with flour (attention: the spread dough should be larger than the baking tray, and the edges should reach about 4-5 cm. or depending on the size of the tray). Put the dough in the tray and arrange the edges so that they are of equal size, so that they receive a beautiful shape. If necessary, cut off the excess dough and put the tray in the fridge for 30 minutes. You can choose any option.
- Take the tray out of the fridge and prick the base and the edges with a fork and place a piece of baking sheet on top of the dough so that it covers the whole dough. Then sprinkle dried peas, beans or rice on top (these will prevent the base of the dough from growing and the edges from shrinking during baking). Put the dough in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes, then take it out of the oven and take out the baking sheet together with the peas. Put the dough back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Then you can fill the tart with whatever you want.
- You can also use the way to prepare this dough with your hands: Try to work quickly so that the butter does not manage to melt: Put the flour, butter and salt in a large bowl. Crush the butter with your hands and incorporate it with the flour until you get small crumbs. Add salt, cold water and mix, after the dough has started to set, turn it over on the table and form a ball. Then proceed as I explained earlier.
VS1192X vacuum cleaner
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 2.84L, round, red
Slow Cooker 5.7L Digital
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept secure and at any time you can change your mind by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Mini appetizer tarts
These mini appetizer tarts are a great idea for the moments when we want to enjoy our guests with a quick but very attractive snack.
I made these mini appetizer tarts several times and each time they were very appreciated by the guests.
I highly recommend them!
Tart dough (for approx. 12 pieces)
- 200 g flour,
- 100 g butter at room temperature,
- 1 or,
- 6 tablespoons cold water,
- a pinch of salt
Knead until a crumbly dough results.
Homogenize and put it in cold food foil for about 3 hours.
Cut diced ready ham, red pepper, olives.
Separately mix 2-3 beaten eggs with salt, pepper, nutmeg, 200 ml of sour cream, 100 g grated cheese.
Divide the dough into pieces, spread each piece lightly by hand and then press it on the tart shape (I used silicone molds for muffins).
We prick them with a fork in a few places and bake them for 10 minutes, then we take them out and put the filling.
Sprinkle ham, peppers, olives in each tart and fill with the egg mixture with sour cream.
Bake the tarts at 180 degrees until golden brown.
If you like the recipes I explained, go to my Facebook page, Alina & # 8217s Cuisine, and give me a LIKE. Thank you!
[photo title = & # 8221 Have you tried this recipe? & # 8221]
Did you like it? Share the result with us. Enter here and upload the photo taken by you. Don't worry if she's not a professional, we're not either. You will then find your photo on this page. Thank you!
3 recipes for salty tarts that every housewife must know
Salted tarts are suitable for family dinners or can complement first course dishes for lunch. The tarts are easy to prepare, they are delicious, consistent and very fragrant. They can be prepared on both weekends and holidays. Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 3 quick tart recipes with salty fillings. These dishes will become the magic wand for every housewife.
Tarts with salty fillings
1. Tart with cabbage and meat
-400 g of minced chicken (pork or beef)
-1 teaspoon baking soda or 1 packet of baking powder
-salt and spices to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Finely chop the cabbage, pour water over it and put it on the fire. After the water starts to boil, boil the cabbage for a minute, then put it in a strainer to drain.
2. Fry the minced meat in oil, add salt and spices to taste.
3. Mix the cabbage, minced meat and finely chopped greens.
4. Mix the kefir with baking soda and eggs. Mix and sift the flour into the mixture. Mix well with a whisk or beat with a mixer.
5. Pour 1/2 of the dough into an oiled baking dish. Place the filling on top and cover with the remaining dough. Bake the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. Fish and rice tart
-1 kg of puff pastry with yeast
-1 bunch of green onions
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the rice and boil it until it is ready. Boil the eggs.
2. Thaw the dough and divide it into 2 parts, spreading them lightly. Line the form with baking paper, grease the surface with oil and place the first part of the dough, forming the edges.
3. Cut the fish fillet into thin slices, and the eggs & # 8211 cubes, chop the green onion.
4. Spread the filling in layers over the dough: cold rice, green onions and eggs. Place the fish slices on top. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the filling with the other side of the dough and glue the edges. Grease the surface with oil, prick it with a fork, so that the steam comes out. Sprinkle the tart with sugar & # 8211 it will shade the taste of the food and will form a crunchy and appetizing crust.
6. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Let the tart rest for 10 minutes.
3. Mushroom tart
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour and add a pinch of salt. Cut 100 g of butter into pieces and rub it with flour with a knife. Add the cold yolks of 2 eggs. Knead the dough, wrap it in cling film and leave it for 20 minutes.
2. Cut the fries and fry them a little in a mixture of butter and oil. Put them in a bowl.
3. Cut the mushrooms into small slices and fry them in the same pan in butter and oil.
4. Put the cheese through the large grater. Mix half of the cheese with the fries and starch.
5. Roll out the dough in a circle and move it with a rolling pin into a baking dish. Level it and cut the hanging edges. Make frequent stings with a fork and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Prepare the sauce: beat an egg with cream and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, add the remaining cheese and mix.
7. Remove the top from the oven and place the mixture of fries and cheese on top. Distribute the mushrooms evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and carefully pour the cream sauce.