We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepare for Olympic glory with this multinational cocktail.
- 2 oz Bluecoat Gin
- 1/2 oz Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth (France)
- 1/2 oz Martini & Rossi Rosso Vermouth (Italy)
- 2 dashes The Bitter Truth Orange Bitters (Germany)
- 1 tsp Kübler Absinthe (Switzerland)
- 1 tsp Crown Royal Whisky (Canada)
- 1 tsp Simple syrup
- Garnish: Orange half-wheel
Add the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
Stir, and strain into a cocktail glass.
Garnish with an orange half-wheel.