We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We put half of the carrot on the grater and the other half we cut into very thin slices. We also cut the tomatoes into 4. We cut the breast into cubes.
Heat the oil and add the breast, leaving it to whiten on both sides, then add the rest of the ingredients. Boil until reduced and a sauce is formed.
Vegetable food and chicken breast - a suitable recipe in the FODMAP diet
I have a good nutritionist friend. Of course, whenever we do, the conversation reaches this point: food. The other day, after I told him about some gastrointestinal problems, I found out more about FODMAP diet.
That's how I came to read about a very popular style of eating in the United States, but not only. Well, it seems that FODMAP comes from the name of the carbohydrates that we have to eliminate when we keep this diet. Its main benefits appear on the gastrointestinal tract. So if you have (like me) symptoms such as bloating, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, hormonal imbalances, etc., this diet may be helpful.
I will not go into details & ndash for this ask for the advice of a specialist, but, & icircn broadly, it is good to know that the FODMAP diet has three & ldquozone & rdquo: one Safe, another Be careful and the last Avoid . The idea is that, depending on your particularities, the nutritionist could take some food from one side to the other.
Again, & icircn broadly, from the recommended foods & icircn Safe or Be Careful we have: carrot, celery, ginger, lettuce, green beans, parsnips, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, spinach, sweet potatoes, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, aromatic herbs, olive oil, coconut oil, chicken (from a safe source), eggs, fish, seafood, bananas, blueberries, lemons & acirci, raspberries, strawberries, passion fruit, etc. Of course, all in moderation.
Among the foods not recommended, I list only a few: beets, onions, garlic, beans, cauliflower, peas, soybeans, leeks, processed meat, dairy products, cereals and products with fat and gluten, fructose, honey, sauces, apricots, apples, avocados, etc.
The idea is that I don't know if I will be able to keep this diet or not, but today I have prepared a very, very good food that, at the top, fits perfectly with this diet as well. So, whether you are on a diet or not, just try to eat healthy, here is my recipe for eating chicken breast vegetables, & ldquode FODMAP Diet inspiration & rdquo.
What do you need: 2 yellow bell peppers, 1 red bell pepper, 2-3 carrots, 1 zucchini or zucchini, 1 tomato, 1 bunch parsley, olive oil, 2 cups plain water, & frac12 boiled chicken breast & icircn beforehand.
So, the first time I boiled the piece of chicken breast, put it in a pot of water to cover it with three fingers.
Then I cut all the vegetables into rounds or pieces, except for the parsley, and I added them in a saucepan, on the fire, together with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. I left very little on the fire and added about 2 cups of water. I don't like hardened vegetables - I preferred them to boil more.
I then added salt, pepper and covered. I let the water drop and all the vegetables were done, then I added the finely chopped parsley and turned off the heat.
In the meantime, of course, the meat was done, so I cut it into pieces and added it over the stew. What can I say, it was a delight, but if you don't try it, you won't believe me!
More recipes and tips can be found at https://marinatalks.com/
P.S: What's more, among the drops, I also managed to play an online rummy with a friend who left for Italy. This time, she beat me, but I'll take revenge! Enter www.magicjoly.ro to play a rummy with a friend or a rummy with the computer, so, for the sake of good times or even for the sake of a game that manages not to disappear!
Was it helpful?
Coconut soup with vegetables
Put water in the pot. Wash and dry the roosters, rub them on the inside and on the outside with salt, pepper, thyme and lemon peel. Fill them with parsley and two cloves of garlic.
Wash the vegetables, clean them and cut them in half. But you can also leave them whole. Put the roosters and vegetables in the pot, and pour 4 tablespoons of oil and lemon juice on top. Add salt and pepper.
Cover the pot and let it boil at 200 degrees for about an hour and a quarter.
After they are cooked, remove the roosters and put them in the oven with your favorite vegetables and you have two dishes from a fire.
2 roosters of about 600-700 g
4 medium carrots
2 white onions
4 bleach roots (parsley, parsnip)
salt, ground pepper
a tablespoon of dried thyme
2 tablespoons ground parsley
4 cloves of peeled garlic
cold olive oil
the peeled skin of a lemon
A delicious dinner: chicken and vegetable breast pudding + a simple sticky dessert and whipped cream!
Today we want to offer you 2 quick recipes that will help you prepare a complete dinner without too much hassle: the main course and a delicious dessert. Let's get started!
1. CHICKEN BREAST, LIP AND VEGETABLES
-300 g of boiled chicken breast (you can replace it with ham)
-50-70 g of dill, coriander and fresh parsley (if you want, you can use green onions)
-a tomato (preferably fleshy)
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Break the eggs into a deep bowl. Add the milk and mix until smooth.
2.Cut the boiled meat into pieces.
4. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the seeds. Cut it into strips.
5. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Then cut it into strips.
6. Cut the glue into cubes or break it into pieces with your hands.
7.Put the cheese through the large grater.
8.Add the minced meat and greens, the pepper and tomato strips, the diced stick and half of the grated cheese in the bowl with the eggs and milk. Mix very well, seasoning the resulting composition with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
9. Transfer the composition obtained in a deep tray, greased with a little oil. Spread it evenly.
10. Sprinkle with the other half of the grated cheese.
11.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 170 ° C and bake the pudding for 20-25 minutes.
12. Portion it and serve it with great pleasure!
2. LIP CAKE AND WHIPPED CREAM
-10 thin, rectangular glues, measuring 20 x 30 cm
-300 ml of cream for cream 30-35% (sweetened).
Method of preparation:
2. Beat the sweetened cream for the cream (cold, just taken out of the fridge) with the mixer until the soft tips appear.
If you want, you can use unsweetened cream for the cream and add powdered sugar in it during mixing.
3. Overlap the sticks on a plate or a chopper, greasing each of them with an even layer of whipped cream.
4. Decorate the cake as you like. We sprinkled it with cocoa powder.
If you want, you can sprinkle it with grated chocolate or coconut flakes. You can also dry a stick in the oven, then crumble it and sprinkle the cake with the resulting crumbs.
Chicken breast soup with vegetables
A very simple, traditional soup was often cooked in my family.
- 1 rooster breast with bone, country
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 1 parsnip
- 1 slice of celery
- 1 potato
- 1 or
- green parsley
Put the meat in a pot and cover with cold water. Boil for about 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, pepper, celery, parsnip, potato into small cubes, and carrot slices. Drain the meat, pass it under a stream of warm water and put it back to boil in clean water. When it starts to boil, add all the chopped vegetables and cook the soup for about 30 minutes. Vegetables and meat must be well penetrated.
Remove the meat from the soup, remove it from the bone and cut it into medium pieces. Add water over the vegetables, the pot should be 3/4 full. Put the meat back in the soup, beat the egg in a bowl and pour into the pot, stirring constantly. Keep on the fire for about 5 minutes, season with salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley. Delicious!
Solid formula original shampoo with coconut oil for oily hair and allergic scalp Golconda, 65 g, natural
Whenever you want you can change BIObans into real money to pay for purchases from BIO Republic.
YOU HAVE FREE SHIPPING! see info
Delivery cost: starting with 9.90 Lei details
• Coconut essential oil is used as a natural ingredient to maintain beautiful and healthy hair, and olive oil gives the hair a shiny appearance.
• This shampoo is indicated for oily hair and sensitive scalp.
• It is made by hand only from natural ingredients.Properties
• No phthalates, no synthetic perfumes, no parabens, no artificial additives.
• This solid shampoo is obtained by cold pressing, from 100% natural ingredients and also contains a lot of love for people and nature (it is zero-waste).
• Because all Golconda Germany products are made really by hand, there may be differences in appearance between the pictures and the product itself, but the efficiency is always the same.
• One pack contains 65g solid formula original shampoo with coconut oil for oily hair and allergic scalp, naturally produced.
• Ingredient: AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, EUROPEAN OIL FRUIT OIL, HELIANTHUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, THEOBROMA COCOA SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER.
• Moisten the hair and then rub the solid shampoo directly on the hair - a small amount of shampoo is enough to wash the hair properly.
• Massage the hair and scalp until you get a creamy foam that can be easily spread over the entire length of the hair.
• Rinse your hair well with plenty of water.
• After you have finished using the shampoo, we recommend that you put it away from the water, on a support or a soap dish that allows it to dry quickly.
Chinese vegetarian and vegan recipes
A collection of Chinese vegetarian recipes, almost all of which are vegan. If you are a vegetarian who likes to eat at Chinese restaurants, browse these Chinese recipes, including vegetables, lo mein, vegetarian fried rice, vegetarian egg rolls, Chinese tofu recipes, Chinese noodles and soups, and try our cooking. Chinese food sausages at home, whether it's time for Chinese New Year, visiting in-laws or just a mid-week meal idea you need.
As if you were trying ethnic vegetarian and home-cooked vegetables? Check out this guide to vegetarian recipes from around the world!
Chinese Noodle Recipes
Chow mein, lo mein, string of beans, ramen and much more - no matter what your favorite type of noodle, there is never any reason to prepare it with meat! Here are some simple Chinese vegetarian noodle dishes you can prepare at home:
- Chinese bun salad with Ramen
- Vegetarian Gingered Lo Mein
- Chinese style from the Chinese style
- Bok Choy and Tofu Lo Mein
- Cold sesame nuts
- Spicy sesame peanut spices
Vegetables and french fries
I am a firm believer that you can never have too many potato mixes in your life, whether they are genuinely Chinese or just tossed with what you have available (or somewhere in between!). Here are some Asian vegetarian and vegan french fries to try at home:
- Sweet and sour tofu with vegetables
- Low-fat Chinese vegetable fruit
- Asian green beans
- Chinese snow from China and Shiitake Stir-fry
- Easy Chinese vegetables with ginger
- Bok Choy and Shiitake Stir-fry
- The cabbage jam is mixed
- Chinese style mixes with Seitan and Hoisin sauce
- Sweet and sour vegetables
- More vegetable mix-fried vegetables
- Several tofu mix-fries
Tofu and vegetarian meat substitutes
Chinese restaurants are where so many of us discover our love of tofu, seitan or other dishes because they are just so good at preparing them!
Here are some ways to try your hand at Chinese-inspired meat substitutes:
- Receta Tempeh Reteza Glazura
- Vegetarian Kung Pao Tofu Recipe
- Chinese Five Spice Tofu
- Orange fried vegetarian & quotpui & quot
- Crispy Fried Tofu
- Tofu from General Tso & quotChicken & quot
- Sweet and Sour Tempeh Recipe
- Sweet and sour mock chicken vegetarian
- Easy tofu frying recipes
Various Chinese Vegetarian Food Recipes
Even more Chinese food ideas for vegetarians and vegans: Sauces, rice dishes, soup, dumplings and more:
T & # 259i & # 539ei rice with chicken & # 537i vegetables
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 1 packet of rice t & # 259i & # 539ei
- 500 g of chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 large carrots, cur & # 259 & # 539a & # 539i & # 537i t & # 259ia & # 539i stick & # 537e sub & # 539iri
- 2 onions cur & # 259 & # 539ate & # 537i t & # 259iate scales
- 2 bell peppers and # 539i cur & # 259 & # 539a & # 539i seeds & # 539e & # 537i t & # 259ia & # 539i f & acirc & # 537ii sub & # 539iri
- 12 sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Optionally, a m & acircn & # 259 hydrated wooden ear mushrooms
- Optionally, a few slices of bamboo (can be found in the jar)
- For decoration, a chopped green onion
Method of preparation:
Boil the chicken breast, then set it aside. In a saucepan, place the olive oil, onion, pepper, mushrooms, carrots and sauté over low heat until soft, but not completely soaked. 259m & acircn & # 259 pu & # 539in crispy). Then add the chicken, bamboo slices, salt, a little pepper and mix everything well. Separately, boil the rice cakes according to the instructions, drain them, rinse them with cold water and add them over the rest of the ingredients. Taste and see if you need more salt or pepper, then the dish can be eaten hot or warm, optionally decorated with green onions.
Coconut soup with curry and vegetables
Add all the soup ingredients to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
- 1 3/4 cup (420 ml) clear vegetable soup or filtered water
- 1 3/4 cup (420 ml) canned fatty coconut milk (1 can of 400 ml)
- 1 cup (140 g) raw, unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamarind sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh, grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 thin grated zucchini in the shape of a noodle
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into julienne
- 1/2 cup (14 g) small, finely chopped coriander
Add all the soup ingredients to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
Attach the cover and choose the Adapti-Blend ™ Soup program.
Process until the machine turns off automatically. Alternatively, process for about 5 minutes, starting at speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
The soup will be hot when ready. Divide the soup evenly into four bowls, then add equal amounts of grated zucchini, bell pepper and coriander. Enjoy immediately.
OUR MOST LOVED FOODS
Share the joy with these tried and tested recipes for the temptations of taste. Loved by home cooks, you will enjoy satisfied smiles at dinner, almost as much as flavors.
Ruby Red (Juice)
Add all ingredients (including any additives) to the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series blender jar.
Add all ingredients (including any additives) to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
Grapefruit Tea-Ni (Smoothie)
To prepare green tea, infuse the tea bag with hot water for 30 seconds do not leave.
Preparation time: 1 min.
Total cooking time: 6 min.
Difficulty: Very easy
Amount: 5 servings
- Put in the mixing bowl 450 g fresh coconut kernel and 800 g of water. Boil 5 min./100 ° C /speed 4 .
- spray 35 sec./speed 8, strain through a special bag for straining vegetable milk or a simple gauze bag over a container. You will get 1 liter of coconut milk.
Some recommendations for coconut milk prepared with the help of Thermomix
Use coconut milk in curry dishes, in cream soups, drinks or jellies.
The remaining coconut kernel can be stored and dried for use in cakes.
To gently remove the core of a coconut, place the broken walnut in Varoma and steam for 8-10 minutes. The peel can be easily removed.
Some additional information about coconut milk
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, C and E and is recommended for strengthening the immune system.
In addition to vitamins, it also contains a generous amount of minerals, including selenium, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and phosphorus.
This drink is also recommended for those who want to lose extra pounds, because it helps reduce the appetite that may occur between meals of the day.
Cream or vegetable cream can also be obtained from coconut milk, representing a perfect alternative for those who want to enjoy a delicious dessert, but cannot consume dairy products.
Instead of cow's milk, coconut milk can be used to make creamy and flavorful ice cream.
The nutrients and fats in coconut milk can also benefit the hair. If you apply coconut milk obtained at home directly on the hair you will get a special shine.
Being extremely moisturizing, coconut milk can also be used on the skin to partially reduce wrinkles and restore dry skin.
Coconut milk can be consumed by anyone, including children, as long as they do not have an allergy to coconuts.