We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melt the white chocolate on a steam bath, leave it to cool a bit, then form stars on a baking paper, put toothpicks or skewers, so that you can later put them in the cake, sprinkle colored sugar and candies on them. sugar. Refrigerate until used.
Beat with a mixer, egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar. Gradually add the yolks. Then add the baking powder, flour and walnuts, mixing now with a spatula, from bottom to top, to keep the composition airy. I chose to bake 2 taller sheets, so pour the composition into 2 round baking sheets, prepared with baking sheet. Bake every 20 minutes on low heat (or until the toothpick test passes). Leave to cool.
Boil the water with the sugar over a low heat for a few minutes, remove from the heat, add the rum essence to taste and leave to cool.
Mix the butter and sugar well with the mixer, then gradually incorporate the cocoa, coffee and cream.
Assembly and Decoration:
Syrup the sheets, add the butter cream, keeping aside a little cream for decoration, level it nicely with a spatula.
Beat the liquid cream with the mixer and cover the cake with it, decorating with flowers, but also with the popcorn kept aside. Garnish with white chocolate stars. Because I had a little whipped cream and melted white chocolate left, I mixed them up and made some white roses.
Leave to cool until serving.
Baking time: approx. 20min
Preparation time: approx. 1h 30min
Happy birthday to all the celebrants
and a Happy New Year!
If you like my recipe, you can also find it on my blog: https://ancutsa-cuisine.blogspot.com/2019/01/tort-vasile-2019.html
M&S made a BIG change in the Colin the Caterpillar family
All Britons love a slice of Colin Caterpillar, literally - but now the iconic cake has competition in the form of Connie the Caterpillar Cake.
Yes, Colin, go to the office party cake, he officially has a girlfriend.
Connie was elegantly dressed with several pairs of high-flowered trainers, a pink bow and a milk chocolate coat covered in pink sweets and white and pink hearts.
And the best bit. the cake was filled with a roll of chocolate sponge with butter completely filled with strawberry flavored cheese.
Until recently, Colin enjoyed a bachelor's life and even joined Beckhams to turn 41 since David Beckham.
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in a different format, or you may find more information on their website.
View this post on Instagram
As night approached, I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes I received and also this delicious caterpillar cake that the kids gave me tonight. ? ? ️
A post shared by David Beckham (@davidbeckham) on May 2, 2016 at 2:43 PM PDT
Both Colin and Connie can be found in M & ampS stores now at a price of 7 GBP
New Year's "Pancho" cake with chocolate and cherries - an extraordinary dessert for everyone's taste!
New Year's Pancho cake. An exceptional dessert in the shape of a fir tree, made of chocolate tops with cherries. A simple recipe from affordable ingredients.
-300 gr of fermented cream 12-15%
-4 g of baking soda
-1 kg of fermented cream 30%
-350-400 gr of canned cherries without seeds.
-300-400 gr of cream cream
-50 gr of melted chocolate
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. Wallpaper the base of the removable form (20 cm) with baking paper.
2. Combine, in a bowl, the sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for 3-4 minutes.
4.Add the cream and mix.
5. Incorporate the flour mixture in 2 steps and mix carefully with a spatula.
6. Divide the dough into 2 shapes. We recommend using a scale, so the countertops will bake evenly and at the same time.
7. Bake the tops in the preheated oven up to 160 ° C on the average level of the oven for 30-35 minutes, without convection.
8. Let the countertops cool for 10 minutes in the molds, then remove them and let them cool on the grill.
9.Form the cone. Cut a semicircle with a radius of 28 cm out of thin cardboard or drawing paper placed in two layers.
10. Form a cone with a base of 20 cm and fix it with adhesive tape. You can use the base of the baking tin as a template.
11. Inside put a piece of sleeve, as well as a cone shaped from the sleeve.
12.Put the construction in a tall container with the tip down.
13.Prepare the cream. Mix, with the mixer, the cold cream with the powdered sugar and the vanilla sugar, until the sugar dissolves.
14.Assemble the cake. Cut the countertops in half to get 4 countertops. One of them you keep, this will be the base of the cake, and the others you cut into pieces the size of a matchbox.
15. Soak the countertop pieces in the cream and place them in the cone, alternating them with layers of cherry.
16. At the end add the remaining cream and cover everything with the whole top.
17. Cover the cone with cling film and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
18.Decor. Place the cake on the serving platter and remove the cone.
19. Garnish the cake with cream, using a dui, and melted chocolate.
The cake has a special festive look and a great taste! The combination of sour cream and sour cherries never fails!