We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Over the egg whites, add the hard sugar, mix until completely dissolved
-flour is added, mix slowly
The yolks mixed with the oil will also be added to the composition
-the homogenized composition will be divided in two, spread evenly in the tray (stove tray) with baking paper and bake for 10-15 min
- flour and sugar will dissolve in milk
-Put in a steam bath, stirring constantly, keep until it thickens
-in the above well-cooled composition, add the vanilla sugar and vanilla essence, and mix with the butter.
-the 2 cooled egg white sheets will be glued together with plum jam, the obtained sheet will be cut in two and the two pieces will be glued in turn with 1/2 of the milk cream, on top we will even out the other 1/2 from the cream composition, grate the chocolate and let it cool for at least 1 hour.
In the auat composition add the beaten egg whites and. Cover the sponge cake evenly with jam and wrap in meringue foam. Take a spoonful of the egg whites and put them over the jam and put the cake back in the oven until. Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it.
This pine was discovered by Viorica Blaga. Homemade cake with walnut jam and meringue & # 8211 a homemade cake. This cake is very, very good - you can give it a name.
Discover (and save!) Pins on Pinterest!
Ingredients cake sheets with walnuts & # 8211 tender and fine
- 300 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 grams of butter with 82% fat, soft (at room temperature)
- 200 grams of fine sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3 small eggs (50 grams / piece, weighed in shell)
- 400 grams of flour
- 5 grams of baking powder
How to prepare cake sheets with walnuts & # 8211 tender and fine
Kneaded dough with walnuts
1. For these walnut cake sheets, place the soft butter, salt, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl. I recommended fine sugar because it will froth more easily with butter. You can also use caster sugar, in which case the work will be longer. Mix the butter with the sugar, vanilla, salt and sugar until it becomes a frothy cream and increases in volume. From time to time, we turn off the mixer and scrape with a flexible spatula the composition that adheres to the bowl. One by one, add 1 egg, mixing with the mixer at high speed until it is completely incorporated. Only after the egg has been incorporated into the composition, we add the next.
2. Finally, the base of butter, sugar and eggs for walnut cake sheets looks like a frothy and homogeneous cream.
3. Obviously, we can't make some walnut & # 8230 cake sheets without walnuts. It's time to add her all at once.
4. Start the mixer at low speed and mix the walnuts in the butter and egg cream. There is no need to insist, it is enough to homogenize.
5. In a separate bowl, weigh the flour and mix well with 5 grams of baking powder (½ packet). Add the flour with the baking powder, all at once, over the composition with walnuts and butter from the bowl.
6. Start the mixer at low speed and incorporate the flour into the cream with walnuts and butter. Attention, if the mixer is set at too high a speed or if we have chosen a bowl that is too small, it is possible to spray flour all over the kitchen, which, of course, we do not want! Do not mix more than necessary to obtain a homogeneous composition. The more we mix the composition with flour, the less tender will be the walnut cake sheets. The reason is that the gluten in the flour, when processed mechanically, develops in an elastic network, which will give the dough a bread-like consistency, not tender, as we wish. So, we mix briefly and stop as soon as we no longer see dry traces of flour.
Cold dough maturation
As soon as I finish it, the dough will be quite soft. We will wrap it in cling film (or in a clean plastic bag) and give it, as much as possible, a uniform thickness. Thus prepared, we put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour or for as long as it takes to become firm enough to be spread.
1. Once the dough has cooled (and hardened), turn on the oven and set it at 170 ° C, without ventilation. We prepare seven sheets of baking paper, then take the dough out of the fridge and weigh it. Divide the dough, as accurately as possible, into 6 pieces of equal weight. I got 1320 grams of dough, so I divided the dough into 6 pieces of 220 grams each, each piece corresponding to a sheet.
2. We keep only one piece of dough in the kitchen, the one we are going to work with immediately, we keep the others in the fridge. Between two sheets of baking paper, we spread the piece of dough with the rolling pin, in the form of a rectangle with the dimensions of 31 * 24 cm. Or 30 * 25 cm. Finally, the idea is that the sheet should be stretched thin, about 3 mm thick. The approximate area of a walnut cake sheet that we can obtain from 220 grams of dough spread at this thickness is 744 cm². Obviously we will not be able to stretch a perfect rectangle at first. We cut where the extra is from, we add where it is missing, until we get a sheet of the desired size. The more regular the sheets, the smaller the losses after the cake is assembled.
3. Finally, peel off the baking sheet on top. As you can see, the centimeter is one of the basic tools when spreading these walnut cake sheets.
4. Using a sheet of baking paper from the base, transfer these walnut cake sheets to the tray. We perforate them with a fork on the entire surface, so that they do not swell unsightly when baked. I put the first sheet in the preheated oven at 170 ° C, at a medium height, as soon as I stretched, dimensioned and perforated it. Baking takes 9-10 minutes for each sheet, and during this time I roll out the next piece of dough, following the same steps described above.
Cake sheets with tender and fine walnuts & # 8211 baking and cooling
1. As already mentioned, baking a sheet takes 9-10 minutes at 170 ° C. Basically, these walnut cake sheets don't have to turn very brown, the moment they start to turn a golden brown all around, it's a sign that they're ready. Remove them from the oven and carefully transfer them to a flat surface, including baking paper. They are very fragile when hot! Let the walnut cake sheets cool on the baking paper at the base.
2. As the next sheets are ready, overlap them. Be careful, they can break easily even after they have cooled, although they harden, acquiring a fragrant biscuit consistency. Even if there is a big loss, we can put them in the middle, when we assemble the cake. They will freeze very nicely and it will not be noticed that they have been cracked.
These walnut cake sheets can be filled with all kinds of creams, to everyone's liking. I have already mentioned some suggestions in the introduction of the article. If you do not want to fill them immediately, they can be prepared in advance, keeping well in a cool, tightly closed place (in a box) for a week.
Eggplant cake with walnuts and sour cream
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix until they become like meringue. Add the oil, vanilla essence and flour (gradually) and incorporate lightly, mixing everything with a silicone spatula, from top to bottom. Incorporate ground walnuts, just as easily. From this dough, bake four sheets, spreading them one by one in a pan greased with oil and lined with baking paper.
Put the milk, sugar, vanilla essence and sifted flour in a saucepan and mix. Then add the butter cut into pieces. Put the pan on the fire and mix everything with a whisk, continuously, until the cream thickens.
Put a sheet of countertop in the tray (after the baking paper has been removed) put hot cream on it, add the second sheet, cream, the third sheet, cream and the last sheet (which is put upside down because is somewhat right on that side). Melt the milk chocolate (2-3 tablespoons of water or milk can be added over it to melt more easily) and pour over the cake. It is garnished with ground walnuts.
Sugar-free carrot cake
The following are some much cheaper, sugar-free and sugar-free recipes. Prepare a classic, thin cake top, preferably of the type. Because we know that diabetics often crave sweets, looking for recipes word for word, to help them we found the recipe for a special dessert. Recipe Sugar-free cake & # 8211 ideal for diet, diabetes from the categories Dough and Puff pastry, Various sweets, Cakes, Cakes. Calories: 189 Diabetes recipes recipes, healthy recipes - Applications on. The diabetic recipe app gives you many healthy and quick recipes. These include sandwich recipes, dessert recipes, cake recipes, recipes.
Diabetes Recipes, Baby Food Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Recipes. Diabetes recipes for strawberries with chia and chia seeds. Although it is a little more expensive than the previous recipe, it can be used successfully at any festive meal, because it will look like a cake and will not. Make sugar-free cakes or pies. The holiday season, but not only, is especially difficult for those suffering from diabetes, because they must refrain from eating.
For most of us, the onset of a disease like diabetes shocks and confuses us, especially when it comes to the future lifestyle we will have to go through. Sugar-free carrot cake & # 8211 video recipe for the cake: 200 g flour. Dietary cake, without sugar - for diabetics and those on a diet Sweets. JamilaCuisine & rsaquo videos & rsaquo prajitura-c.
It is ideal for people who want an easier dessert, and even for diabetics.
Probably the simplest, fastest, fluffiest and tastiest cake I've ever made, today's recipe is made from leftovers from preparing Easter dishes.
The egg whites are always the ones that give us headaches and I generally turn them into an omelet with onion tails, if I don't put them in the freezer, but today I wanted to give them another life and I made this cake.
Not even the sweetness of berries, that's exactly what it looks like. I usually have blackcurrants from my parents in the garden in the freezer. But because I needed space, I took out the boxes of frozen fruit and boiled them with half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of sugar (about 800 g of fruit) thinking it would be a good sauce for a fatty steak.
Ricotta also stayed from cheese balls given by seeds, which I had at lunch on the Easter table. Basically, I turned everything in the fridge into an excellent cake.
Last but not least, Karobul, which gives a special flavor to the cake and brown sugar, turned some common ingredients into a cake that I will definitely repeat.
- 7 egg whites
- 175 g of flour
- 7 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Karob (carob powder)
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon salt tip
The egg whites remained from the cake, and Karobul I just discovered it and I'm fascinated by its taste and flavor.
The method of preparation is extremely simple, practically the recipe being from my grandmother's egg white cake, which we all know.
Beat the egg whites with salt, then add the sugar in the rain and beat until it becomes meringue and the sugar melts completely. Don't worry, the meringue is even beaten with brown sugar. In addition, the aroma is dreamy.
Add the sifted vanilla flour together with the Karobul and mix with a spatula with wide movements, from top to bottom.
Divide the composition in two and bake 2 sheets in the large tray on the stove, lined with baking paper. Bake the sheets in the oven heated to 170 degrees, for about 20 minutes while we do not open the oven door. I have an electric oven, I use the ventilation and baking function up and down.
When ready, place on a grill and leave to cool.
The sheets are tender and fluffy and if you want, from this composition you can make 2 cakes in the cake tray. They should stay in the oven for about 45 minutes. But the toothpick test shows you when they are fully cooked.
Ingredients for filling egg whites:
- 150 ml Meggle liquid cream
- 100 g ricotta
- 3 tablespoons berry jam
The filling is a momentary invention, but it has an absolutely incredible, fine and delicious taste.
Beat the cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. At the end, add the cheese and jam and mix well.
We can make a big cake with 2 sheets and all the filling, but I chose to divide the sheets into 2 and make a higher cake.
Heat on a bain-marie and pour over the parajitura. Leave to cool for 2-3 hours, then portion.
It sweetened a little for me and didn't stay shiny, but it was chocolate from chocolate bunnies. Next time I will try a mirror glaze.
Even though we made this cake yesterday, today we enjoyed its flavor and joined Daniel's project with it. #miercureafaracarne
Of course, I invite you to try the loboda soup that was on the table today, May 1st.
Method of preparation
For the tops (separately for each), mix the egg whites with a little salt until they become frothy, then gradually add the sugar mixed with the vanilla sugar, mixing vigorously.
After we have added half the amount of sugar, we start dripping the lemon juice, it helps to harden the meringue.
Then we will add the flour mixed with the baking powder and we will start to mix lightly, so as not to leave the meringue, and at the end we will add the walnut, respectively the coconut.
We choose a tray approximately the size of the wafer sheet (I used a tray of 25/36 cm, only a little longer than the sheet), we cover it with baking paper, we place the wafer sheet in it and we spread the first countertop over the sheet.
Bake the top at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the toothpick test does not come out wet.
For the cream, mix the yolks with the sugar, salt and flour in a bowl and dilute them with a little cold milk.
We will add the rest of the milk hot over the ingredients mixed in the bowl and we will put the bowl on the fire slowly, chewing continuously in the cream that will thicken quite quickly.
When the cream thickens enough, like a pudding, lift the bowl off the heat and add the chopped butter and essence. Mix well until the butter melts and let the bowl cool, covered.
After the cream has cooled, we will mix it with the mascarpone, gradually putting a little mascarpone in the cream and mixing gently.
Divide the cream in two and put one part between the cake tops, we will keep the wafer sheets in the middle, and the second part on top and we will grate the chocolate over it.
1 You can replace the mascarpone with 200 gr butter.
2 Serve the cake very well the next day.
3 The tops can be easily syruped, but without the syrup reaching the wafer sheet.
Cake with plum jam and grated dough
An old recipe with a slightly damp top, jam. The cake is part of the cakes that were in Grandma's notebook, yellowed by the weather. This recipe for cake with jam and grated dough is also called ray cake.
It is a simple and cheap homemade cake, with delicious apricot jam or. Thanks for the recipe I will make it. There was no butter, my mother made the creamy cake with country lard.
This apricot jam tart is very tasty.
Eggplant cake with Oreo and sour cream
Because I always have a lot of unused egg whites and I wanted to make something other than cake or meringue sheets, I embedded this delicious cake and I say it looks great with egg white sheets, sour cream and Oreo. You can give up Oreo if you want or you can replace it with simple cream-free biscuits.
The cake contains two sheets that are made quickly, a boiled milk cream with vanilla flavor and chocolate icing. The recipe is quite easy, I tried not to add much sugar because Oreo cookies are sweet enough so it turned out to be a soft, creamy, tasty cake.
The sheets are according to the recipe from the snow queen, I just added a spoonful of cocoa, you can leave them simple if you want, but I say that this color is the right one. Don't try to make a countertop that you can cut in half, it's easy for me with the sheets because I make a big one in the stove tray that I cut in two. The size is 20 & # 21535 or if you have a larger tray than in my case 40 & # 21535, bake a large sheet and then cut it in half.
Eggplant cake with Oreo and sour cream
Ingredients dimensions 25 & # 21530 cm:
- 9 egg whites
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 sachet baking powder (2.5g)
- 670 ml milk
- 70 g cornstarch
- 2.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250g butter with at least 80% fat
For starters we prepare the sheets
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
Beat the egg whites with a little salt then add the sugar and mix until it melts. Then add the oil and flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. Mix with a spatula over your head so that the composition retains its volume.
Divide the composition in two and bake the sheets in the tray in which I put baking paper for 15 minutes.
You can do as I wrote a larger sheet to cut in half.
Remove the sheets and warm them with 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
we heat half the amount of milk.
Mix the other half with the sugar and starch. Add the warm milk and mix well, then put the pot on the fire and mix until it thickens like a pudding. Cover the cream with a plastic wrap so that it does not become puffy and let it cool. When it is cold, add the butter at room temperature, cut it into pieces and mix lightly after each piece until it is well incorporated. At the end, add the essence and mix lightly.
Now we assemble the cake, we put the first sheet, then the cream more than half, we pass the biscuits through the milk and we place the biscuits next to each other but not very close (see photo) and then the remaining cream. Put the second sheet, press lightly and let the cake cool until you prepare the icing.
I prepare it very simply in the microwave, I put chocolate in a bowl with the oil and I leave them for 2-3 minutes on the defrosting program. Or you can melt them on a steam bath.
Spread the icing over the cake and if you want sprinkle with coconut flakes. I put coconut flakes not necessarily for the look but for the fact that I don't like the glaze to stick to my fingers.
Let the cake cool for 2-3 hours and then cut it with a knife passed through water.
I hope you try the recipe too!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.