We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken breast is cut into strips. Put a little olive oil and meat in a wolk pan. The cleaned mushrooms are cut into slices and the goodbye is cut into straws. Put the vegetables over the meat only after it has turned white. Let it cook for ~~ 15 minutes then add soy sauce and baby corn after 5 minutes take it off the heat.
The zucchini is cut into slices and grilled.
Place a bed of wedges in the plate and then the meat with mushrooms.
Chicken breast on a bed of mushrooms in wine sauce
Or "pizza without a counter", as my wife christened this dish born from the question "what's left in the fridge?".
What do you need?
- 4 slices of boneless chicken breast (about 300 - 400 g)
- ½ kg mushroom mushrooms
- 250 g Mozzarella cheese
- 75 g Grana Padano cheese (or Parmesan)
- 20 g seasoned butter (Barbecue)
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 4 - 6 cloves of garlic
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150 mL dry white wine
- 100 mL of water.
How do you proceed?
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly under running water and detach the tails from the hats
- Cut Mozzarella into slices (rounds) about 5 mm thick
- Put the Parmesan cheese through a large grater
- Wash the garlic cloves, lightly crush them with the side of the knife and leave them in the shell
- Peel an onion and cut it into scales
- Season the breast slices with salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a large pan with olive oil
- Sprinkle the onion in a thin layer in the pan
- Put the garlic cloves among the onion scales
- Place the mushroom caps face up on the onion, as evenly distributed as possible, in a single layer
- Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper
- Place the chest slices over the mushrooms and the mushroom tails over them
- Place the tray in the preheated oven at 220 ° C for 15 minutes and another 5 minutes on the grill (with flame in the oven vault)
- Pour the water and wine into the pan and cover everything with a baking sheet soaked in water and then squeezed well
- Set the oven to 200 ° C and leave the tray covered in the oven for another 35 - 40 minutes
- Remove the baking sheet and add a piece of butter to each slice of breast
- Then cover the breast pieces with the Mozzarella slices
- Place the whole cherry tomatoes on top of the mozzarella and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese given through the large grater
- Put the tray back in the oven, uncovered, for another 15-20 minutes at 200 ° C.
The dish is served hot, decorated with green parsley and accompanied by a dry or semi-dry white wine.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
How to make these baked potatoes with pumpkin and mushrooms?
I used raw potatoes that I cleaned, washed and sliced into thin slices. You can also use sweet potatoes (see here). I washed the zucchini and peeled it. I cut it into thicker sticks (if it has seeds and filaments it is good to remove them). I cut the mushrooms in half or quarters.
I took a larger bowl and placed the vegetables in it. I salted and peppered them and sprinkled them with oil. I mixed everything well with my hands and set the vegetables aside for 5 minutes.
I heated the oven to 200 C and spread a large tray with baking paper. The idea is that the vegetables have space to brown, not to pile up.
How to cook chicken with mushrooms in the oven
In the oven you can make a wide variety of delicious dishes from simple ingredients such as chicken and mushrooms. All you need is a little desire and imagination to diversify your family's diet with original food.
|chicken & # 8211||0.7 kg|
|pepper pepper & # 8211||for taste|
|Mushrooms & # 8211||300 grams|
|coriander & # 8211||pinch|
|sare & # 8211||for taste|
|onion & # 8211||2 pieces|
|curry & # 8211||pinch|
|sunflower oil & # 8211||for frying|
|Cooking time: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 88 Kcal|
Consider a step-by-step recipe for cooking chicken with mushrooms in the oven.
- Chicken fillet is well washed, dried with a paper towel and cut into small pieces
- The meat is placed in a deep plate, add salt, a little curry, coriander, pepper, mix everything well and leave for 20 minutes.
- The mushrooms are cut into slices, the onion is cut in half into rings and fried in vegetable oil.
- Fry the chicken in a well-heated pan until golden brown
- Put half of the mushrooms, meat, the rest of the mushrooms on a greased baking sheet and put it in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 35 minutes.
The dish turns out delicious, fragrant and satisfying. It is best served with mashed potatoes, other dishes and fresh vegetables.
Pumpkin stuffed with mushrooms and chicken breast
Here is a new appetizing recipe sent by Ailirpa78: Zucchini stuffed with mushrooms and chicken breast.
1 chicken breast
200 g mushroom mushrooms
100 g mozzarella
4 tablespoons olive oil Costa D & # 8217Oro
a bunch of green parsley
Method of preparation
The chicken breast is boiled in salted water.
The pumpkins are washed, their heads are removed and with the help of a teaspoon they are dug inside.
The cleaned mushrooms are washed in cold water and finely chopped.
After the chicken is cooked, we chop it as well.
We do not throw the core of the zucchini, we chop it finely and we will incorporate it in the composition with which we will fill the zucchini.
In a bowl put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat the mushrooms a little. When they have left a little juice, add the finely chopped chicken and the zucchini core. Season with salt and pepper and set aside the composition.
Separately beat the eggs well with a pinch of salt and add the chopped green parsley.
Incorporate eggs in the composition of chicken and mushrooms.
Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in an oven tray and place the zucchini face down. Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes on medium heat, until the zucchini soften very little. We take them out of the oven, turn them upside down and fill them with the prepared filling.
Put a few pieces of mozzarella on top and bake for 30 minutes or until it gets a nice color on top.
Julien & # 8211 efficient and incredibly tasty
Cooking Julienne with chicken and mushrooms in the oven is annoying, but if you want, you can always learn how to cook delicious dishes that diversify the family diet.
- 0.4 kilograms of chicken fillets
- 50 grams of flour
- 400 grams of shampoos
- vegetable oil & # 8211 50 grams
- 2 onions
- 200 grams of cheese
- cream & # 8211 250 milliliters
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 105 kcal.
Julienne is a dish that was first cooked in France and has since been loved by many people around the world. For its preparation you need to have small special molds & # 8211 cocoti, but if there are no such molds, you can use other.
- The chicken is washed and cooked for 30 minutes until completely cooked, cooled
- Cut the onion into small cubes, mushrooms & # 8211 plates and fry in vegetable oil for 10 minutes, add the minced meat, salt and spices, fry for another 5 minutes
- Set the flour, pour into a hot pan and fry for 3 minutes, add sour cream and mix well
- To the meat and grilled vegetables add cream sauce, mix, spread in julienne molds and sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Julienne's taste and aroma will not leave anyone indifferent. If desired, it can be sprayed with crushed green at the time of deposition.
Serving Chicken roll with mushrooms
Whole corn and garlic cloves were also browned. At the table!
I let the chicken roll with mushrooms breathe for 15 minutes, lightly covered with aluminum foil. I cut the roll into thick slices with one finger. Perfect and out! I arranged it on an old plate in the most classic style possible, with potatoes and corn next to it & # 8211 like my great-grandmother! From her is the thick white plate. As and cucumber salad & # 8211 I placed it in a square salad bowl with rounded corners and wavy edge & # 8211 in that salads were always served. :). What dear memories.
The chicken roll with mushrooms turned out very juicy and fragrant. The meat is soft, fragrant from the yolk filling and the baked garlic from the tray. The sauce is delicious and I put it with a spoon on top of the slices of meat. Baked and brown corn is sweet and good. Cucumber salad brings a note of freshness and acidity in the whole combination. A summer Sunday lunch.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese in cream sauce & # 8211 soft and juicy, only good for a tasty lunch!
We offer you a recipe for tasty and very appetizing chicken rolls. The chicken breast rolls are filled with mushrooms and cheese and are stewed in cream-flavored sauce. They combine perfectly with a garnish of boiled potatoes. Chicken rolls will surely please everyone.
-200 g of mushrooms (fresh or frozen)
-4 tablespoons hard grated cheese
-2 tablespoons dill (finely chopped)
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the chicken fillets and season with salt and pepper.
2. Finely chop the mushrooms and onions and fry them in a pan, seasoning them with a little salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
3. Mix in a bowl: sour cream, dill and crushed garlic to get a sauce.
4. Place the fried onions with onion on the chicken fillets, sprinkle the grated cheese on top, roll into rolls, fix with toothpicks and fry them in a pan with oil on both sides until golden brown.
5. Then put the rolls in a deep saucepan or pan, pour the cream sauce on top and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
1 kg fresh champignon mushrooms, 1 kg chicken breast, 2 onions, 3-4 cloves garlic, 250 gr liquid cooking cream with 3.5% fat, salt and pepper, paprika, oil, butter, flour, 2 dill bindings, 6 hot peppers, 1 kg of corn
Cut the onion into cubes and fry in butter with a little oil. After it becomes glassy, add the diced chicken breast, followed by the sliced mushrooms. Leave everything for 15 minutes on medium heat. Meanwhile, season with salt, pepper and paprika. Add the crushed garlic, and at the end, add the liquid cream, together with 100 g of flour. Boil the mushroom stew with chicken breast for 10-15 minutes, then put it on plates and season with dill.
For the polenta, boil the water with a little salt, add the cornmeal in the rain and stir continuously until the cornmeal is well cooked and the polenta thickened. Serve the delicious chicken stew with chicken and polenta, along with hot peppers.
Chicken breast lasagna is prepared with loved ones. Involve all family members and have fun cooking as a team!
1. Prepare the meat sauce
- cut 500 g chicken breast LaProvincia in small cubes and add salt , pepper and oregano depending on taste.
- Put the meat to harden, in the pan greased with 1 tablespoon olive oil , together with 200 g mushrooms , 1 onion , 2 carrots , finely chopped.
- Add 500 ml roetthe past .
- Leave the pan on the fire for about 20 minutes.
2. Prepare the bechamel sauce
- Put 70 g butter melted it, he adds 70 g of flour and stir over low heat.
- Pour 700 ml milk over composition.
- Continue to stir until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Add salt and pepper.
3. Assemble the lasagna
- Grease a pan with bechamel sauce.
- Put a row of lasagna sheets, on top of them a layer of meat sauce and a layer of bechamel sauce.
- Put another row of layers in order.
- Grease the lasagna sheets on top with the remaining bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Put the lasagna in the oven
Although it seems complicated, this lasagna is really easy to make and will become a classic dish in your home. You need the following tools:
- wooden spoon,
- with it,
- small saucepan,