We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melt the margarine in the microwave or on a steam bath.
We mix it with the sugar, together with the sugar, until the latter melts a little.
Then add mineral water, lemon juice and essence.
Bake the baking powder in a bowl with the salt, flour and cocoa powder.
We mix them well, then we start to incorporate them in the composition with margarine.
Beat well to prevent lumps from forming.
We take a cake tray, grease it with margarine and put baking paper.
Pour the top composition into the tray and put it in the hot oven.
Leave at a suitable temperature until the top is baked, about 35 minutes (do the toothpick test).
When it is ready, let it cool, then cut 3 sheets (3 thin sheets will come out).
Put the 3 sheets of gelatin to hydrate for 10 minutes in cold water.
We break the chocolate into pieces and melt it.
In a bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa and a few tablespoons of milk.
Mix them well until you get a paste.
We boil the rest of the milk together with the vanilla sugar.
When it starts to boil, add the flour composition and rotate continuously.
When it thickens like a pudding, we take it off the fire.
Add hydrated gelatin and mix well.
Incorporate the melted chocolate and then put the cream to cool, but cover the pan so that it doesn't stick to the pojghita.
When it is cold, we add the rum essence.
First we put the gelatin to hydrate, 10 minutes in cold water.
Mix the flour with the sugar and a few tablespoons of milk, and turn well, well.
We boil the rest with the vanilla sugar.
When it boils, put the flour composition and always turn it with a whisk until it thickens like a pudding.
When it is ready, take it off the heat and add the gelatin, which we mix well, and the lemon essence.
Let cool, but cover the pan.
When it is cold, add the lemon juice and peel.
Mix water well with powdered sugar and essence.
Wallpaper a removable cake tray with cling film.
We put the first sheet, we syrup it a little (don't syrup the sheets much because there is no need) and we put the lemon cream that we spread evenly.
We put the second sheet of countertop, and we syrup a little, then the chocolate cream, which we spread well on the whole surface of the countertop sheet.
Cover with the top three sheets and syrup.
In a bowl beat the whipped cream well (be sure to keep it cold before mixing).
We put the cake in whipped cream.
The 70 grams of dark chocolate, I melted it, then I put it in a bag, I drilled a corner and I made various shapes of baking paper.
I put them in the fridge to harden and then I decorated the cake.
A beautiful and simple cake came out, as I wanted, especially since it is fasting. It may not be great, but I'm sure it will be delicious (only cut it tomorrow;), but I tasted the creams and they were delicious ).
I have the countertop recipe from Ionela2682. (Thank you very much) !!!!
Tomorrow I will come with the section !!!
Carrot cake recipe without eggs and fat
- Brown sugar (220 g)
- Peeled orange peel
- Honey (500 g)
- Ground nuts (75 g)
- Grated carrots (250 g)
- Vegetable oil or margarine (30 or 40 g) (240 g)
- Blueberries or raisins (45 g)
- A little salt
- Ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Optional: fried and sliced almonds or peeled peanuts, without salt, vegetable cream for decoration.
Method of preparation
- First, put all the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, salt, sugar) and mix them with a spoon, then grind the nuts as much as you think is necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Put the oil or margarine in a small pot, add honey and sugar, then heat them until the ingredients melt.
- Pour the mixture over the bowl with dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the raisins and ground walnuts, then mix again.
- Add the grated carrots and continue to stir. You should get a consistent dough.
- Grease the baking dish with a little vegetable oil and pour the egg-free carrot cake batter.
- Put the cake in the oven for 45 minutes, then leave to cool in the pot at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Once it has cooled, turn it over on a plate and decorate it to your liking.
Note: Because it is a very hearty dessert, it can be a little dry to taste if you do not add vegetable cream or another type of fine cream on top or between layers. Thus, in the following, we will present you two variants of vegetable cream.
3 healthy biscuit recipes for kids
Wholemeal biscuits with raisins
3 recipes for healthy and delicious biscuits for children
I tested 3 recipes for healthy biscuits, for children, taken from three mothers bloggers famous in the Romanian online: Laura Adamache, Ama in the kitchen and the Urban Princess. Good appetite!
1. Wholemeal biscuits
& # 8222 Wholemeal raisin cookies were a very pleasant surprise for me & # 8221, says Laura Adamache on her blog.
& # 8222I tried them in the game and I keep doing them because I can't get enough of them. I also tried them with and without chocolate, with goji or raisins, with hazelnuts, etc. The recipe is very flexible and very simple. It's really worth a try if you want healthy and delicious wholemeal biscuits. "
Ingredients for wholemeal biscuits (40 pieces)
& # 8211 350 g wholemeal flour
& # 8211 50 g cornstarch
& # 8211 90 ml sunflower / peanut oil
& # 8211 160 -180 ml skim milk
& # 8211 4-5 tablespoons sweetener stevia powder / xylitol or 150 g sugar
& # 8211 100 g raisins
& # 8211 100 g dark chocolate
& # 8211 1 teaspoon cinnamon
& # 8211 1 bag of baking powder
How to make wholemeal biscuits?
Let the raisins soak in milk for 20-30 minutes. Mix the flour with the starch and baking powder, sift them and put them in a bowl. Add the sweetener, oil, milk and raisins, the chocolate cut into the right pieces, cinnamon and start kneading. Depending on the type of flour used, you may need a little more milk, 2-3 tablespoons, no more. Knead until you get a compact dough that you spread on the work surface powdered with flour, in a thick sheet of 8-9 mm. Cut the sheet into rectangles of about 4 × 2 cm. Place the biscuits in the oven tray lined with baking paper. Bake the wholemeal biscuits in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Careful! It does not have to be colored on the surface. When we notice that it is discreetly colored on the edges, we turn off the oven and take the tray out. Let the biscuits cool in the pan and then taste them. They are fluffy and delicious! & # 8221
How to make a "stump" or "tree trunk" cake!
If you want to surprise your friends or family with a really tasty and spectacular dessert, then maybe you should prepare a "stump" or "tree trunk" cake recipe!
How to make the "stump" or "tree trunk" cake recipe:
150 gr. sugar
80 gr. NUTS
150 gr. flour
2 dl. milk
150 gr. sugar
6 whole eggs
a vanilla stick
1-2 teaspoons fragrant rice flour
300 gr. butter
4 pieces of chocolate
How to prepare the cake recipe "Stump" or "Tree trunk":
Rub the yolks with the sugar until they turn white and rise, then add the walnuts, flour and foam all at once, a tablespoon of foam and a tablespoon of flour until done and put in the oven over a suitable heat.
When cooked properly, roll hot on a napkin several times, then let roll to cool. During this time, prepare the cream: put the milk, sugar, rice flour, egg yolks, vanilla bean in a saucepan, boil in a bain-marie, thicken, stirring constantly so that the cream does not coagulate. .
When thickened, set aside, stir until cool, then add the buttered butter and mix again. Unwrap the dough, grease with a third of the cream, then, and roll again, put aside two tablespoons of cream, and in the remaining cream put the chocolate soaked in syrup and mixed well to be like an ointment.
Cut the dough at the ends in the opposite oblique shape as you usually cut the trees. The cut pieces are added on either side of the trunk. On the bark of the trunk, it is covered with yellow cream (stopped), and the rest of the trunk is covered in cream that has been colored with dark brown chocolate that thus imitates the color of the trees.
Place the cream so that it is equal on all sides, then draw lines along the tree with a fork imitating the bark. When serving, cut with a knife soaked in hot water.
- A pastry sheet.
- Ground and fried almonds.
- Almonds almonds
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar.
- The shaved skin of a small lemon.
- 3 tablespoons milk
- A tip of cinnamon.
- 3 nails.
- Butter to spread the bottom and walls of the mold.
- White sugar or shiny sugar to decorate.
- Before starting, let the pastry thaw at room temperature. Once thawed, I preheated the oven.
- Preheat to 180 ° C for about 15 minutes. Spread the walls and bottom of the mold with a little butter. I placed the sprayer inside the mold.
- We reserve the right to prepare the almond paste. Put the almonds a little and spread them well with the crusher or blender.
- In a bowl or bowl, beat the eggs well, add the sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, cloves, ground almonds and tablespoons of milk.
- Mix everything well and mix to form a cream.
- I put almond cream inside the mold and spread it on the base of the mold. Put the mold in the preheated oven.
- Cook the cake for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180ºC. We will notice while cooking so that the top does not burn too much.
- We will check if the dough is cooked by frying with a toothpick, sponge or the tip of a knife that needs to be cleaned without residue.
- Once the cake is cooked, we take it out of the oven. Allow to cool to room temperature before thawing.
When we present it, we can decorate it with white sugar sprinkled on top with a chocolate or icing sugar.
Chocolate & # 8220Ladies Caprice & # 8221
- Flour & # 8211 450 grams
- Chicken egg & # 8211 5 pcs
- Baking soda (baking soda) & # 8211 1 teaspoon
- Whole milk & # 8211 1.5 cups
- Sugar & # 8211 5 tbsp
- Natural honey & # 8211 2.5 tbsp
- Cocoa powder & # 8211 3.5 tbsp
- Vanillin or vanilla sugar & # 8211 1 bag
- Butter & # 8211 3.5 tbsp
- Potato or corn starch & # 8211 3 tbsp
- Water & # 8211 6 tbsp.
Evaluate the classic cake recipe & # 8220Bird & # 8217s Milk & # 8221 at home is not so difficult to prepare.
Remember the taste of childhood, chocolate and delicate cake & # 8220Prague & # 8221, prepare it according to our recipe with photos and tips from chefs.
A simple recipe for the cake & # 8220Smetannik & # 8221 with step by step photos. See, learn and cook.
Put honey, 4 eggs, soda, 2.5 tablespoons of cocoa in an iron bowl, mix well and keep in a water bath until you get a brown mixture.
Remove from heat, allow to cool and in small portions add sifted flour. When the dough starts to thicken, place it on a flat surface and start kneading. When it becomes plastic, we wrap it in a disposable bag and put it in the refrigerator door for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Pour the milk into a deeply glazed container, add two tablespoons of flour, starch, vanilla and an egg. We put a small ring and continue to mix.
As soon as the mass begins to thicken, turn off the gas, add 2.5 tablespoons of oil and after kneading completely, let it cool completely.
Remove the cake batter and divide it into 6 equal mass parts. Place cakes and bake in the oven on a baking sheet at a temperature of 190 ° & # 8211 195 ° C (10 & # 8211 13 minutes for each cake).
Pour the water into an enamel bowl, 0.5 cups of milk and add a tablespoon of cocoa. Stir and set over low heat. The heating is cooked in 5 & # 8211 7 minutes. At the end of the process add a tablespoon of butter.
Finish the richly finished cakes with sour cream, pour the icing on top and let it soak in the & # 8220Capricia doamnei & # 8221 for 6-7 hours.
The ingredients for cakes and creams are different in both recipes. If desired, they can be combined at their discretion & # 8211 the result of any variations will be delicious.
3 Homemade cake recipes for children, simple and easy to make
Whether it is a special occasion, or simply if you have a craving for something sweet, a cake can be made quickly from healthy ingredients and will be appreciated by children because it gives the day a festive air. Here are 3 cake recipes for children older than 1 year, simple and easy to make.
LEMON MOUSSE CAKE
Lemon mousse cake is a wonderful dessert for a hot summer day, due to its cool air.
Ingredient crooked lemon lemon mousse:
- 5 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 200 ml oil
- 1 cup water
- 250 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
Here's how to make a cake top:
- Rub the yolks with the sugar and add the oil, until a homogeneous cream similar to a mayonnaise is formed.
- Add water and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder separately.
- This mixture is slowly added to the yolk composition, stirring constantly. Separately beat the egg whites until stiff and then add to the composition.
- Pour the dough into the pan (any shape) greased with butter and lined with flour and put in the oven over medium heat until baked. Remove and leave to cool.
Lemon mousse cake cream ingredients:
- 500 ml liquid cream
- 5 yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 300 g powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 sachets of gelatin.
Here's how to make lemon mousse:
- The egg whites and sugar are mixed until a thick homogeneous foam is formed. Add a little lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Whip the cream until it hardens.
- Then add the yolks, then the egg whites, and mix constantly with the spoon from bottom to top. At the end add gelatin soaked in a tablespoon of water.
Mount the cake and you can syrup it with lemon syrup, if desired. Serve after being kept in the fridge overnight.
Read on and find out how to make carrot cake with cheese and oranges for children.
CARROT CAKE WITH CHEESE AND ORANGES
The carrot cake is made quickly and is a dessert loved by most children. This recipe is no exception!
Wheat ingredient carrot cake with cheese and oranges for children:
- 250g flour
- & frac12 sugar cane
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4-5 suitable carrots put on a grater
- 3 eggs
- Vanilla extract
- Grated cinnamon
- Peel from 2 oranges.
Mix in a bowl all the dry ingredients except sugar. Rub the sugar with the eggs until you get a frothy mixture, add the grated carrots, vanilla and then the dry mixture, stirring constantly. Pour the mixture into a pan greased with oil and lined with baking paper and bake the cake for 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven at 170C. When ready, turn it over on a chopping board with the bottom up, but wait for it to cool completely before removing the baking paper.
Cream ingredient carrot cake with cheese and oranges for children:
- 100 g sweet cheese
- 100 g mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon orange peel (very well washed before)
- 2-3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar.
Mix all the ingredients patiently until a homogeneous cream is formed, which is spread on the well-cooled top. Good appetite!
Read on and find out how to make a cake with cheese and grapes for children.
CHEESE AND GRAPE CAKE
The combination of cheese and grapes is recognized as extremely fine, and this cake is no exception. Here's how easy it is to prepare.
Wheat ingredient cheese and grape cake for children:
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of grated orange peel
The egg whites are separated from the yolks and beat with a little sugar. Rub the yolks well with the rest of the sugar, lemon juice and orange peel. Mix the egg whites with the yolks, then add the flour and incorporate. Line the tray with baking paper and pour the mixture. Bake it for 20 minutes, do the toothpick test and if it is ready, leave it to cool.
Cream ingredient cheese and grape cake for children:
- 350 g of cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- The yogurt cane we believe
- 2 sachets of gelatin
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- 350 ml fresh.
Other ingredients: beans from a generous grape, other fruits according to preferences: cranberries, kiwi, mango.
Mix the yogurt with the brown sugar and lemon juice. Add cottage cheese, whipped cream and gelatin dissolved in cold water. Once the countertop has cooled, cut it in half. Add a layer of cream on half of the worktop, then cover with grape seeds cut in half and add another layer of cream. Place the second half on the counter and cover with the rest of the cream. If you prefer, you can use all the cream inside, and garnish with a layer of whipped cream and fruit on top.
- biscuits - 600 g
- condensed milk - 1 pot
- butter - 100 g
- Milk - 50 ml
- chocolate flakes - taste.
1. I partially turned the cookies into crumbs, partly simply chopped the hammer meat (I threw cookies in a couple of bags and rejected).
2. Combine condensed milk, you should normally take, and softened butter.
3. Beat until smooth.
Cream and crumbs of biscuits ready for assembly.
4. Fill the dough with a mixture of butter and condensed milk. Interfere.
5. Check for drying. I had a sweet, but quite dry. So I'll pour milk.
6. The finished mixture is spread in a bowl, covered with foil previously.
7. After a few hours of infusion in the refrigerator, the cake soaked enough and grabbed. We giving it a characteristic shape.
"Svetlana" cake - the most delicious cake without baking! All housewives will be done, without exception!
We present you the recipe for a super delicious cake. It is very simple to prepare and does not require extensive skills and knowledge in the field of dessert preparation. It is only good for those who want to prepare a cake for the first time. It is fine, soft and delicious.
If desired, it can be decorated with grated chocolate, cream or fruit. It combines perfectly with a fresh and aromatic tea. Enjoy your loved ones with a delicious homemade dessert.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Method of preparation
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough. Quench the baking soda with vinegar then add it to the dough. Knead an elastic dough.
2. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Spread each portion of dough in a pan the size of a pan. Fry each countertop in a hot pan for 1 minute on each side.
3. Cut the countertops so that they are the same size. Crumble the pieces of countertop and keep them for the cake decoration.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the cream, except the butter. Put the resulting mixture on the fire. Stir continuously until the cream thickens.
5. Remove the cream from the heat and add the butter to the hot cream. Stir.
6. Grease the countertops with warm cream. Sprinkle the cake with the crumbled countertops.
7. Leave the cake at room temperature for at least 60 minutes, then refrigerate.
We start with the sheets for the countertop, four sheets of cocoa without flour. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites sprinkled with salt, then gradually add 125 g of sugar. The yolks are mixed with a pinch of salt and 125 g of sugar. Combine the two compositions and incorporate the cocoa.
In a baking tray lined with baking paper lay a sheet of cake sheet composition 1 cm thick. This will result in four sheets baking for 15 minutes at 190 degrees. Leave the sheets to cool, then cut them with the 24 cm cake ring.
For the mascarpone cream, froth the mascarpone with the sugar and a pinch of salt, then mix with the whipped cream.
For the salted caramel cream, caramelize the sugar with the water until it turns amber. Add the liquid cream and mix well until smooth, then add the butter cut into small pieces and mix again until the cream is smooth. At the end, add salt to taste. Allow the salted caramel cream to cool well before assembling the delicious salted caramel cake.
The cake will be assembled inside the circular shape with which we cut the sheets. Place the first sheet of cocoa at the base and spread 1/4 of the caramel cream over it, then 1/4 of the mascarpone cream. Next is the second sheet with cocoa, and caramel, mascarpone and so on, resulting in four uniform layers of sheets with delicious creams on top.
From the leftover leaves left after cutting, we make small cubes with which we decorate the delicious cake with salted caramel, on top. The result will be an extremely delicious and good-looking cake, which we will refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing, so that the layers can be placed well and nicely.