We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fry the onion and carrot in a little oil (olive oil works well) until it acquires a beautiful, golden color.
Add the minced meat, salt, pepper and half a cup of water, mix well, cover with a lid and simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Then add the garlic, tomato juice, thyme, oregano and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
The pasta is boiled in boiling salted water, strained and rinsed under a stream of cold water.
The minced meat sauce is added to the cooked pasta. Good appetite!
How to prepare these macaroni with meat?
Boil the macaroni in a pot with water, a little oil and a pinch of salt for 20 minutes, then drain and place in a bowl.
In a pan put a drop of oil, onion and garlic (chopped), then add the meat and season. Finally, add the tomatoes, sugar and chopped parsley. Leave for a few more minutes, on low heat, to get a special flavor and color.
Incorporate the macaroni in the pan or pour the sauce over them.
Add, depending on the taste, grated cheese over the pasta.
Serve these macaroni with minced meat and it will become one of your favorite recipes!
Pasta au gratin with minced meat and cheese!
Here is a perfect recipe for dinner with family or friends. It is easy and quite fast, does not require hard-to-find ingredients, is filling, but not heavy.
-600 gr of minced beef
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-60 gr of fresh corinadru
-3 squares of spreadable cheese or melted cheese (60 gr)
-1 tablespoon of harissa: hot pepper paste
-salt and black pepper - to taste
-1 cm of ginger or ginger powder
-200 gr of grated cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Heat the pan with olive oil, add the onion cut into scales and the diced bell pepper. Add a little salt and fry the vegetables for 1 minute.
3. Add the minced meat, then a little more salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Slightly sauté the meat with vegetables, then add the harissa, mustard and mix.
5. Add the ginger given through the small grater and the paprika. Mix well.
Advice. When adding the spices, make sure that the pan is not dry, ie there is a little juice removed from the meat and vegetables.
6. Add the chopped coriander, mix, then the tomato sauce and mix again. Cook the ingredients until the meat is ready.
7. Grease the form with a little oil, then add the pasta and cover them with the meat composition in the pan.
8. Add small pieces of spreadable cheese and sprinkle with grated cheese.
9.Insert the form in the preheated oven to 200 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
With a little perseverance you can make a juicy and quick preparation from the simplest ingredients. Try it yourself!
Pasta with minced meat in the oven
Today's recipe is still a food from my childhood, only then my mother called it & # 8220macaroni& # 8220. The name came to him, of course, from the macaroni he made. At the time, before & # 821789, I don't remember seeing pasta other than pasta and noodles in stores. I had no idea there were spaghetti, penne, farfale, fusilli, etc. and what is the difference between them. For example, for this type of pasta recipe with minced meat and tomato sauce, the most suitable are spirals (fusilli) or pens so that the sauce stays captive between the ribs, not to leak from the pasta as it would if I use spaghetti. Macaroni is just as good, of course. My mother knew what she knew, even if she had little choice
And I also learned from my mother to never buy minced meat directly from the store, but to choose it from the butcher and to mince it at home, as I want. I usually take a larger amount of pork and beef, a heel and a mixture. Then I slice it as far as I know I use it for a dish and freeze it. That way I always have minced meat of the best quality at hand, without stinginess or I know what else through it. The Philips mincer, which is invaluable and with which I also make Christmas sausages, helps me a lot in this operation.
Three interesting recipes with minced meat!
Today's selection of recipes with minced meat is an alternative to simple meatballs: small in pumpkin, meatballs with quail eggs and cannelloni in white sauce.
1. Small in the pumpkin
The preparation has a great flavor. The little ones are formed on the skewer and can be eaten directly from them.
-400 gr of minced beef
-100 gr of minced chicken
-1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
-1 ground black pepper powder.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the onion into small pieces and chop the parsley.
2. Mix the minced meat very well with onion, parsley, salt, black pepper and coriander. Leave the mince for 20 minutes, during which time all the flavors and aromas will intertwine.
3. Cut the zucchini into very thin slices, using a special knife or a simple one.
4. Divide the mince into 4 pieces, take 1 part, form a skewer, insert a wooden skewer and continue to form the small ones: pressing the meat and distributing it along the skewer.
5. Wrap the little ones in zucchini slices and place them in the baking dish.
6. Blanch the tomatoes, peel them, cut them into quarters and blend them with a blender, adding salt and pepper, until you get a puree.
7. Pour the sauce over the small ones and put them in the preheated oven up to 200 ° C for 40 minutes.
2. Meatballs with quail eggs
A simple but handsome and very tasty recipe.
-500 gr of minced beef
-1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the zucchini through the small grater and cut the onion into small pieces.
2. Mix the minced meat very well with onion, zucchini, salt and black pepper until smooth.
3. Form round meatballs, flatten them slightly and place them on the tray lined with baking paper.
4. In the middle of the meatballs, make a hole with a glass or a teaspoon.
5. Bake the meatballs for 25 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
6. Then remove the meatballs and add 1 quail egg to each hole.
7. Put the meatballs back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
3. Cannelloni with white sauce
A dish so tasty, impossible to put into words, you must try!
-10 cannelloni (100 gr raw)
-350 gr of minced beef
-1/3 teaspoon of dried oregano or Italian herbs.
-300 gr of 1.5% milk or cream for cooking
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Chop the onion and garlic.
2. Mix the minced meat very well with onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and oregano.
3. Fill the cannelloni with mince, stuffing the meat carefully, so as not to damage the cylinder.
4. Place them in the baking dish, pour the milk and water, then sprinkle with salt, black pepper and oregano.
5. Shape in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
Advice. To prevent the pasta from drying out on the surface, you can cover the form with foil or baking paper.
Pasta with minced meat and cheese, in the oven
I urge you to try at least once to cook the pasta differently, that is, to bake it in the oven. They have a much more intense taste of good and baked cheese, with a lot of cheese that makes an appetizing crust on the surface and the inner layer completes everything better. I chose this recipe to cook it & # 8220 daily & # 8221, but I did not refrain from photographing it for the blog, because we love pasta. According to the number of family members, please proportion the ingredients, so that it is not too large. The result is about 8-9 servings, it can be reheated the next day.
I chose the recipe because I was full of ideas, what to do with the minced meat I had, I always go with pleasure and great confidence in the Savori Urbane blog because it exudes a positive vibe and it matters to have a good mood when cooking. Therefore, click here for the Savori Urbane recipe, my feedback is totally positive. Thanks and hugs Oana and Diana!
I missed mozzarella when choosing the recipe, I was pressed for time and I didn't change my mind, I sprinkled some goat cheese instead.
Please don't choose any pasta, I cook with Barilla (I advertise for free), I don't want you to get a sticky meal inside with pasta that disintegrates quickly and turns into mucilage.
You need the following ingredients:
- a package of your favorite pasta (spaghetti, linguine, butterflies, tagliatelle or any other form)
- 4 pieces of your favorite sausages
- 750ml tomato juice or 500g mashed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
You were surprised by the presence of sausages in the list of ingredients, right? Well, from this detail comes the short time involved in this pasta recipe with minced meat. The minced meat is ready. All you have to do is take a knife, cut the membrane of the sausages and form small balls from their contents. The meat is already prepared with spices and seasoned as needed. Ideally, you should have a favorite type of sausage, a little thicker, to get the necessary meat without operating too many of them.
Put a large saucepan or pan over medium heat and add the oil. Finely chop the garlic and toss in the pan, stirring well so it doesn't burn. After only 30 seconds, add the tomato juice or mashed tomatoes. In the case of mashed tomatoes, add half a glass of water.
Now it's time to add a little oregano and season with salt and pepper. Tomato juice is probably already salty but don't forget that pasta is not salty and will dilute the salty taste. It's still good to be careful.
When it starts to boil, add the minced meat balls and let it boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally so as not to destroy the meatballs.
Put the pasta to boil in a pot of water, along with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil.
When the pasta has boiled, drain the water well and add the pasta to the pan with the sauce. Grate 50g of parmesan. You can add grated Parmesan cheese directly to the plate.
I'm sure I piqued your interest. The pasta recipe with minced meat can be adapted to everyone's taste in terms of sauce or meat mixture.
A glass of wine next to a good portion of spaghetti and minced meat
Here's what you need for a romantic dinner and some delicious spaghetti topped with minced meat:
- a packet of spaghetti
- 300 gr minced meat
- a large onion
- 4-5 tablespoons broth
- 150 gr canned mushrooms
- salt pepper.
Spaghetti with minced meat and an improved taste with mushrooms. This dish goes very well with a glass of semi-sweet white wine. It's all you need to impress your half or to simply set up an honorable dinner.