We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoon (packed) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons (packed) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped jalapeño chile
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 24 4-inch-long woody rosemary sprigs
For mint pesto:
Combine first 7 ingredients in processor. Using on/off turns, process until mixture is smooth. Add mint leaves and lemon juice; process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl. Gradually add oil and process until mint pesto is smooth and creamy. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Whisk oil, garlic, and parsley in medium bowl to blend. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Arrange shrimp in single layer on broiler pan. Broil until opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to large bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice and toss with 1/2 cup mint pesto. Starting at base end of rosemary, skewer 1 shrimp on each sprig. Arrange on platter and serve.