We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are several ways you can prepare a fasting mayonnaise, but I prefer the one made with baked potatoes.
- two properly sized carrots
- a medium celery
- a small beetroot
- a big apple
- lettuce for decoration
- or andiva
- two baked potatoes
- a tablespoon of mustard
- sunflower oil
- lemon juice
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable salad with fasting mayonnaise:
First I make mayonnaise. Crush the baked potatoes with a fork or potato press, add a tablespoon of mustard and lemon juice and start mixing everything like regular mayonnaise. From time to time I add the oil and mixture until I get the desired amount of mayonnaise and it has the taste I want.
I grate the carrots, celery, beets and apple on the grater with small holes and put them in the bowl with mayonnaise as I grate them so that they do not oxidize. I mix all the vegetables with mayonnaise, I add salt and pepper to taste and when it is ready I put the salad in the cleaned and washed endive leaves. The plate on which I placed the endive vessels I decorated with a green salad cut into pieces. In this way, the ships also settled better. This makes it even easier to serve when you have guests or when you are in a hurry and you don't have much time to sit at the table.
another kind of fasting mayonnaise is the one made with boiled celery, oil and lemon.
Oriental salad with fasting mayonnaise
- approx. 750 gr potatoes
- 1 celery root, small
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion, large
- 100 gr pitted olives
- 250 gr donuts in vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- For fasting mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon boiled and mashed celery
- 1 tablespoon of classic mustard
- 350 ml of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons mineral water
- lemon juice, from the one in which I marinated the onion.
- salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
First we prepare the onion for the Oriental Salad Recipe with fasting mayonnaise.
Peel an onion, finely chop it and put it in a bowl with a lid. Sprinkle a little salt over it and add the lemon juice. The onion should not be completely covered with lemon juice, because we will mix it along the way.
Let the onion marinate for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally with the lemon juice.
In the meantime, we take care of the rest of the ingredients.
Boil the potatoes in their skins.
We clean the celery and the carrot and boil them in salted water. We boil them together to intertwine their tastes, but also to use the soup for another dish, for a fasting rice, for pasta, for a cream soup, etc.
We take a piece of boiled celery and use it as a base for fasting mayonnaise.
Let it cool well and pass it, then mix it with the mustard and drizzle oil, gradually, as in the classic mayonnaise.
We match the taste with salt and lemon juice, using the one from the onion that is tastier.
We also add some mineral water, for creaminess, but also to alleviate the taste of oil.
When we have the marinated onion and the prepared mayonnaise, we prepare the salad.
Peel the potatoes and chop them into cubes.
Chop cubes and donuts, carrots and boiled celery, all well drained and cooled.
Cut the olives into rounds, drain the onions and mix all these ingredients well.
Add more lemon juice from the onion, then add the fasting mayonnaise and mix everything well.
Let the salad cool in bowls with a lid and leave it for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The taste of the ingredients will blend better if the salad rests a little cold.
POST MAYONNAISE WITH AQUAFABA (NAUT WATER)
There are many variants of fasting mayonnaise, with soy or almond milk, with avocado or potatoes. Today, however, I will share a simple recipe for fasting mayonnaise with aquafaba (chickpea water). When preparing a fasting recipe with chickpeas, such as spinach salad with chickpeas and cranberries, do not throw that viscous liquid out of the can. It is the aquafaba that I have detailed more in this article about what is aquafaba and how to use it.
Fasting mayonnaise with aquafaba (chickpea water) is a quick and very handy option both for fasting people and for lovers of vegan recipes. All you need is a hand blender to combine a few ingredients from the pantry. It can be used for any salad of vegetables and if you add a clove of crushed garlic you will get a great fasting aioli sauce, only good for fish or grilled meat.
- 4 tablespoons aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 200 ml. sunflower oil
1 Put 4 tablespoons of aquafaba, mustard, vinegar and salt in a bowl. Mix for a few seconds, until well blended, then continue with the oil that you add in a thin thread.
2 At the end you will get a consistent fasting mayonnaise that you can use just like that or, if you want, you can turn it into aioli sauce by adding a clove of crushed garlic. It can be consumed immediately and lasts for at least a week if you keep it in the refrigerator in a sealed jar.
RAW SALAD / PREPARED WITH MIXSY ZEPTER
Wash and clean the vegetables, apple, horseradish or garlic. They are not left in the water, we even dab them in a towel so that there is no water left on them, they contain enough water and we risk the salad getting too juicy.
We cut them into cubes, not too small, otherwise they can go under the processor knife and lock, not too big because we want them all to fit in the processor.
Put them all in the processor and press interrupt several times.
We use the second speed and being high fff of 16,000 rpm. makes the operating time only 5-6 seconds.
What do you say.
We can chop the walnuts separately with the processor, as small or larger as we want.
VEGETABLES FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
WALNUTS FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
WALNUTS FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
Mix all the chopped ingredients with 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and put the rest of the mayonnaise in a jar and empty it (SEE ,, STORING IN A VACUUM ,,) and we have it for another salad.
1 whole egg, lemon juice, a little salt.
Put them in the MICSY bowl, attach the target to the wand and mix the egg with the lemon and salt for 1-2 seconds. We pour oil generously, not little by little, the movements are vertical, we put enough oil to harden the mayonnaise, it can be: 150-200 ml. The mayonnaise is ready in 20 seconds.
MAYONNAISE FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
MAYONNAISE FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
MAYONNAISE FOR VEGETABLE SALAD
How about MICSY.
He's a super robot. He keeps us less in the kitchen and more with his loved ones.
1 whole egg, lemon juice, a little salt, put in the MICSY bowl, attach the target to the wand and mix for 1-2 seconds the egg with the lemon and salt. We pour oil generously, not little by little, the movements are vertical, we put enough oil to harden the mayonnaise, it can be: 150-200 ml. The mayonnaise is ready in 20 seconds.
How about MICSY. He's a super robot. He keeps us less in the kitchen and more with his loved ones.
1. Reduces cholesterol
2. Removes constipation
3. Treats stomach and colon cancer
4. Lower blood pressure
5. Improves kidney function
6. Helps to lose weight
7. Helps detoxify the body
8. Hurry to remove kidney stones
9. Calms the nervous system
10. Regulates hormones
Moreover, carrots guarantee a strong immune system, a normal value of cholesterol and is useful in weight loss, having only 42 percent calories.
Beta-carotene, the substance that gives carrots an orange color, is the natural version of vitamin A and one of the most powerful antioxidants. As a result, regular consumption of carrots protects against free radicals that destroy cells, causing cancer.
Helps the brain function properly
Lower cholesterol levels
Decreases the risk of breast and prostate cancer
Ingredients broccoli salad with avocado mayonnaise
- 350 grams of broccoli (if it's a little more or a little less it's not big)
- 1-2 pieces of well-baked avocado (one large or two small)
- 80 ml. of oil (which you want, I also used avocado, which I happened to have at home)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- juice from ½ & # 8211 1 lemon (as sour as you like)
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
Method of preparation
I'm one of those people who really likes broccoli. I know, however, that there are many who refuse it. I think one of the reasons people are reluctant to broccoli is that they don't cook it in the happiest way, ending up with a greenish thing on the plate with a weird taste and a not-so-appetizing texture. Well, for this broccoli salad with avocado mayonnaise, I steamed broccoli. In fact, if I think about it, that's how I cook it almost every time. The steamed one is incomparable with the boiled one! There are many more nutrients left in the broccoli, it has an incomparably more pleasant texture and a good taste. And it's very easy to do, even if we don't have steamers.
1. Break the broccoli into bunches and wash it well in several cold waters, then drain it. I also use the spine, which I clean with a vegetable peeler on the fibrous side of the surface. I put all the pieces of broccoli in a stainless sieve, placed on top of a pot in which I add 4-5 fingers of water. The water must not touch the sieve! I put the pot on high heat.
2. When the water starts to boil, cover the sieve with a clean kitchen towel, folded in half, reduce the heat to medium and then put the lid on the pot. The kitchen towel will slow down the evacuation of steam from the pot, so the pressure in the pot will increase. When the pressure rises, the temperature also rises, so our broccoli will not need more than 9-10 minutes to be perfectly cooked.
3. And exactly 9 minutes later, my broccoli looked as seen in the picture below. Its color has become more vibrant and, pricked with a fork, it is fragile, without having completely lost its texture. Put broccoli on a mincer to cool and move on to the next steps for preparing the broccoli salad with avocado.
4. I used 2 small avocados. To give you an idea, the pulp of the two avocado fruits, hollowed out with a spoonful of peel, weighed 155 grams.
5. I put the avocado pulp in a bowl, along with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and chopped garlic. I processed everything with the hand blender until a paste was made. It's even easier to put everything in a high-power blender. Be careful, we add lemon from the beginning so that the avocado does not oxidize, less now, and we will adjust the taste at the end if we need more.
6. Gradually add the oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix (blend) well after each amount added. In a short time, we have a fine and glossy paste, our avocado mayonnaise. Now season the mayonnaise with salt and pepper, add more lemon. Keep in mind, broccoli is completely unseasoned!
7. After it cools, the steamed broccoli is crushed to taste. I chopped it with a knife, I also left the larger pieces, if you prefer, however, you can put it in the blender.
8. Add the chopped broccoli over the avocado mayonnaise and mix well. Taste again at the end, if desired, add a little more salt, pepper or lemon. I also added a few drops of tabasco, for a spicy note, this is not mandatory. Refrigerate the broccoli salad for at least 30 minutes before serving. It goes great on slices of toast, crackers, etc. If fasting is not a concern, know that if you add a poached egg it becomes something of a dream!
- We boil the eggs and from the moment they start to boil, we leave them for another 6-7 minutes.
- After washing the vegetables well and cleaning them as necessary, prepare the Salad Chef Smart appliance by placing in the cutting space the shape with multiple blades for cutting cubes.
- Place the pepper slices in turn and press the lid hard and the pepper cubes will fall directly into the box. We do the same with halved onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and then with cleaned eggs.
- You can also see from the pictures how simple it is.
If we want to cut larger slices we have the other blade that cuts in four, you can see in the last picture in the image below.
Mix the ingredients, add the mayonnaise sauce with horseradish and salt and pepper to taste.
Raw salad with fasting mayonnaise
Ingredients :,, -two carrots suitable for large, -a medium celery, -a small beetroot, -a large apple or 2 suitable for large, -green salad for decoration, -an endive, -salt, -piper,, For mayonnaise: -two baked potatoes, -a tablespoon of mustard, -sunflower oil, -lemon juice
Difficulty: low | Time: 30 min
- 1 avocado copt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sare neiodata
Grate the vegetables and place them in a bowl or plate, add the rest of the ingredients. Separately in the food processor provided with an "S" blade, insert all the ingredients for the avocado mayonnaise and process until the composition acquires a fine texture. Pour the mayonnaise over the vegetables, mix and enjoy.
Keep up to date with the news of Viata Verde Viu.
Articles on a healthy lifestyle, recipes and more.