We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pie sheets are left to thaw.
Grate the Telemea cheese and mix it with the cottage cheese.
Add eggs and mix well.
Spread a sheet of pie and grease with an oil brush.
Put 3 tablespoons of the composition in one edge.
Fold the sheet over the composition, bend the edges inside in length, narrowing a little. (see photo)
Roll along its entire length and place in a pan greased with oil.
When they are ready, grease them with oil and put them in the preheated oven (30 minutes) until they are nicely browned.
They can also be greased with oil in the meantime.
Remove from the oven and serve hot or cold.
Puff pastry glasses with cheese
Roll the dough wide, like a roll. It is a sweet snack with an extreme filling. The recipe that every housewife should know - cake with cottage cheese and cherries! The fluffy pandispan leaf is combined with a delicious cream cheese, slightly aerated by mixing with whipped cream. Salted roses & # 8211 image 1 big.
Puff pastry pie with cheese, picture 1 Puff pastry pie with cheese, picture 2 Puff pastry pie with cheese, picture 3. Returning to the roll, we need the following ingredients, quantities of which I have. Easter with sweet cheese and candied fruitColors from the Childhood Memories Plate. The patties with French puff pastry cheese and Telemea cheese are after.
COOKING WITH ANISOARA: FESTIVE ROLLS Cooking, Republic of Moldova, Food. Pie sheets with sweet cheese and raisin filling, then covered with a.
Pan-fried pies with cheese, onion and dill
Chef Catalin Scarlatescu's cake. Rolls with ham, cheese and cheese, a good appetizer, quick and easy to make. This is a savory pie with lots of fresh dill. These appetizer rolls with cream cheese and dill are very effective, they will look very good among. Cake with poppy seeds, cream cheese and lemon - simple, good, refreshing. Here is Chef Scarlatescu's secret sarmale recipe. See what Scarlatescu Mihaela (scarlatescum) discovered on Pinterest, the largest collection of ideas in the world. The best panels of Scarlatescu Mihaela. Peas with garlic and dill.
Bread Recipes, Macaroni And Cheese, Brunch. See also wonderful recipes for Pancakes with cheese and dill! You can also add parsley or dill if you like or if you like.
Then grease it with the broth and add the cheese well on the whole surface. This is about the same with these Scarlatescu pies that they have. Ribbon pie with spinach and buffalo cheese 8 lei.
Simple, cheese and onion pie, that's what Aunt Ani used to call these wonders and can be made with cabbage, potatoes or combinations. Ads about filtered results To show the most relevant results, we've omitted some entries that are very similar to the 30 displayed. If you want, you can repeat the search and show the omitted results.
Ingredients Burek salted cheese & # 8211 cheese pie
- a packet of pie sheets (Serbs were mine, but also the Romanian ones from the trade give very good results)
- oil for greasing
- 1 kilogram of lightly salted cheese & # 8211 ie a mixture of fresh cow's cheese with salted telemea, or just cottage cheese that you salt as much as you like the filling should be pleasantly salty, not with exaggeration
- 5 medium or 4 larger eggs
- 200 grams of sour cream
Method of preparation
1. Grate or grind the cheese finely and mix all the ingredients for the cheese burger filling. The composition must be quite fluid, if it is too sticky add more cream or an egg.
2. Switch on the oven and heat to 190 ° C.
3. Place 2-3 sheets in a well-oiled pan. The tray I use is 40 x 28 cm. Grease the top sheet lightly with oil.
4. Place a layer of filling on top of the pie sheets.
5. Continue the same way, alternating 2-3 sheets with the cheese composition, until 5 layers of sheets and 4 of filling are obtained (depending on the size of the tray). The last layer must be sheets. With a special pastry brush, lightly grease the cheese with oil on the surface.
6. With a well-sharpened knife, cut the burek with cheese, now, as raw, in portions sized according to the taste of the tasters.
7. Beat the egg well with mineral water and sour cream. Float the cheese spoon over the entire surface with this fluid composition. Allow this fluid composition to pull the sheets a little.
8. Burek tray with salted cheese and bake in the preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake for 45-50 minutes. You can see the ready burek in the image below.
9. Allow to cool slightly in the pan. Cut the burek with cheese, following the cuts made previously.
If you still have a little patience, wait for it to cool a bit in the tray. If you don't & # 8230 don't burn anymore, sigh with pleasure & # 8230 as it is very good:
Pâtés with salted cheese & step-by-step video recipe
Pies with salted cheese & # 8211 step-by-step video recipe, with many useful details to make you some red, well-baked and very tasty pies. Homemade salted cheese pies, an appetizer or a great snack.
Waiting for the real installation of autumn, the pie season has really opened in my house. My family is very fond of all kinds of pies, and sweet, but especially salty, with salted cheese! After all, mine really don't taste bad! What could be better than a shit, o cheese pie and thin sheets homemade or some brown and crispy cheese pies with a glass of sana or kefir?
Well, these cheese pies are very, very easy to make. It's all about having puff pastry! I use homemade puff pastry with 82% fat butter. It's not an easy thing to make a puff pastry. I showed you, however, earlier, the step-by-step procedure, in a video tutorial with many, many details that you can find with a click here. I usually prepare a double or triple portion of this recipe and keep the dough in the freezer. I have it at hand when we feel like something. Maybe some cheese pies, maybe even a wellington beef! The idea is that puff pastry is a semi-preparation that is useful to have on hand. Obviously, if you do not have time to prepare the puff pastry at home, these pies can be easily made from purchased puff pastry. In fact, much easier. Look for the best quality one possible.
OTHER PASTRY RECIPES
Cheese pies are excellent as an appetizer, they are wonderful to pack or snack and I can't even tell you what a delicious and hearty breakfast can be a few pies with a glass of kefir from Albalact! My partners for making the recipe were the same old friends of mine from Albalact, with whom I also offered you the recipe for pretzels from Brasov. On their website a contest is currently taking place, don't forget to stop by!
To make this already very easy recipe even easier to put into practice, we have made for you a video tutorial that you can discover immediately after the list of ingredients. Below you will find the recipe in text, printable format. Good luck with that!
SALTS ROLLS (VIDEO RECIPE)
First I mixed the fresh yeast with a teaspoon of sugar. I mixed until the yeast became fluid. I put it aside.
I put the warm milk, the oil, a teaspoon of salt and the two yolks in a large bowl and mixed. I also added fresh yeast.
I then added the flour, gradually, mixing at the same time with the wooden spoon. When the dough became too thick to mix, I continued to knead until I incorporated all the flour. After I finished the flour, I kneaded for another 5 minutes. We need to get a smooth and elastic dough, non-sticky or very slightly sticky. Only if the dough is too sticky you can add a little more flour (1-2 tablespoons).
I placed the dough thus prepared in a bowl greased with a little oil, covered it with plastic wrap and left it to rise, in the heat, for about 45 minutes - 1 hour (or until it doubles in volume ).
After the dough has risen, I place it on the work surface sprinkled with flour. With the help of a rolling pin I stretched the dough into a rectangular shape of about 45/30 cm.
I sprinkled over the dough the grated cheese, the sliced green onion and the kapia pepper cut into small strips, leaving the edges free.
I then rolled the dough tightly, from one long side to the other. I cut 12 equal slices.
I placed the rolls in the tray, covered them with cling film and let them rest for 20-30 minutes.
After this rest time I greased the rolls with egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of milk (or water).
I then put the cheese rolls in the preheated oven (190ºC for the electric oven) for about 20-25 minutes.
As I was telling you, these rolls are wonderfully warm!
Tray pie stuffed with salted cheese
Prepared according to a traditional Romanian recipe, the Linco Patisero salted cheese pie can be an ideal appetizer to pamper your loved ones.
Ingredient: Dough (50%): white flour of wheat (EU origin), water, refined sunflower vegetable oil, corn starch, iodized salt. Filling (50%): urda (50%) & # 8211 EU origin, Telemea cheese (22%) & # 8211 EU origin, water, semolina from wheat, modified corn starch. Made in Romania.
* CR- Daily reference consumption of an ordinary adult (8400kJ / 2000 kcal)
Contains 8 servings X 100g
Quick frozen product
• Store at -18 ° C with permissible variations of ± 3 ° C.
• Do not refreeze after thawing.
• The product is consumed only after thermal preparation.
• This product cannot be baked in the microwave.
How to store at home in the freezer: at -18 ° C until the date written on the package.
Preferably consumed before the date written on the side of the box.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (medium heat).
2. Remove the pie from the freezer and remove the outer packaging (cardboard box and clear foil).
3. Place the frozen pie in the oven with the tray.
4. Bake until browned, 40-50 min, depending on the efficiency of the oven.
5. For a crispy, golden pie, 10 minutes before it is ready, grease the pie with 20-30 ml of milk and a beaten egg yolk.
6. After baking, place a damp towel on the pie and leave to cool for about 20 minutes.
Have your say
Your opinion: Note: The HTML code is read as text!
Enter the code from the image:
Delivery through own agents in Bucharest, Baneasa and Pipera
Secure website with SSL certificate for secure shopping
Online payment through Mobilpay
Pay online through Mobilpay with Visa, Mastercard and Maestro
Choose your gift product for orders over 300 RON
The online shopping house CumparaturiOnline.com offers you food and non-food supply services, protocol and cleaning for home and office. We offer free home delivery anywhere in Bucharest.
In partnership with Non-profit Association Humanity Team, we are actively involved in the education of children in foster care in Bucharest. By buying from this store, you support this initiative.
Tricks for the best Easter with salted cheese
To get a delicious salted Easter cheese, you'll need to know a few important tricks:
The cheese must be very fresh and greasy. Try to buy cheese from the peasants, which is as little processed as possible
The eggs should be fresh and with the yolk as orange as possible. The yolk is the one that gives color to the filling, and the eggs you eat, whether you eat them for breakfast or use them for cakes, must be very fresh and of the best quality.
Make the cheese filling in the evening and leave it in the fridge overnight, so that all the flavors blend in.
Use quality, greasy cream. The fatter, the better
Use greens in the Easter filling with salted cheese: green onions, green garlic, parsley or dill. Any greenery will add a touch of flavor to this filling
Another trick is to sprinkle some grated cheese on top for a crispy crust and extra flavor. You can put classic cheese or even cheddar cheese