We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Biscuits are our favorites when it comes to nibbles and in addition they are made quickly, easily and with few ingredients.
- 125 ml brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 measure ground coffee (5 g)
- 330 g flour
- 20 g palm oil
- 1/2 lgt ammonium bicarbonate
- 1/2 lgt orange / lemon juice
- 50 g sugar
- 1/8 lgt salt
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Coffee biscuits:
1. Put 250 g of flour in a bowl.
2. Put the sugar in the brewed coffee and mix until it dissolves.
3. Pour the coffee over the flour in the bowl, add the palm oil, salt, ground coffee and baking soda and mix well with a spoon.
4. Knead the dough and gradually incorporate the remaining flour until you get a firm dough. Cover it and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
6. Divide the dough in half to make it easier to work, roll it out and cut it into a cookie cutter, or you can roll it into a cylinder and cut it into slices with kitchen scissors.
7. Place the biscuits in a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
If you want them sweeter you can increase the amount of sugar.
Cook with love
Born out of necessity, her passion for cooking grew over time and turned into the desire to become a professional in the field. On my blog you will find Romanian recipes but also from international cuisine, simpler or more complex, I hope - useful - for everyone. I expect you to know me better in my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/retetesipreparate/ and on the official page of the blog which is this https://www.facebook.com/Cook-with-love- 110667047130280 /
- Request a link
- Other applications
Roll of biscuits with unsweetened coffee
Roll of biscuits with coffee
Because we like biscuit rolls, today I tried to change a little and try coffee.
1 packet of Petit Beure biscuits
125 gr butter (bitam)
125 gr powdered sugar
125 gr chocolate
1 cup unsweetened coffee
Method of preparation
Put biscuits in the blender and make flour, then put in the bowl and add powdered sugar.
Melt the butter and put over the biscuits with sugar and mix. Then we add coffee and mix.
Melt the chocolate on a steam bath and add over the other ingredients and mix.
Put the composition on baking paper and roll. We put it in the cold. If you want you can melt the chocolate and put it on top of the roll. I put cherries in jam and powdered sugar.
Enemas with coffee, natural healing
"How do you want coffee?" it is a question we often hear. We probably wouldn't immediately think of the coffee enema. Coffee enemas have a long history of healing. In many cultures, enema cleansing has been used to improve health.
Coffee enemas have been used in the United States to maintain a healthy lifestyle. As early as 1917, the famous Dr. Kellogg reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association that more than 40,000 individuals with gastrointestinal disease had benefited from coffee enemas.
Digestive health problems are more and more
The current lifestyle involves enormous health challenges, due to additives and chemicals in our food and water. Processed foods create toxic ring deposits of mucoid plaque in the colon. These annular deposits are not easy to remove, and limit the amount of feces that can transit the large intestine, allowing parasites to grow. Toxins are eventually released into the bloodstream and make their way to the liver. Side effects occur in the body, which eventually leads to the disease.
How can coffee enemas help general health?
Coffee enemas help remove toxic mucoid plaque around the walls of the colon, thus killing parasites. Coffee enemas are better than simple water enemas because they stimulate the liver to create more glutathione. It is the body's best antioxidant, helping the health of intracellular DNA and eliminating toxins inside cells.
Studies have shown that green coffee beans have increased glutathione in the liver by almost 700% in the small intestine. Enema is the best way to get beneficial effects before it reaches the liver.
Coffee enemas can help with a range of other health problems and are especially effective for people with gallstones and cholecystitis, liver problems, digestive problems, low energy, autoimmune diseases and cancer. They are used in almost every natural health center in the world for their remarkable ability to cleanse and detoxify in a short period of time.
How do I use a coffee enema?
An enema with coffee should be done at least once a week to maintain general health and up to four times a day for those with chronic diseases.
Use organic coffee boiled with pure water for 3 minutes. Leave uncovered on low heat for another 15 minutes and then let cool. The suggested ratio is 3 teaspoons of coffee to 1 liter of water. Put the mixture in the enema device. Lie on your right side with your knees bent, insert the nozzle about 5 cm into the rectum and insert the mixture.
After the enema has been introduced, move a little to make the coffee change its place. It may be challenging, but try to hold the fluid for 12-15 minutes, but not more than 15 minutes.
An alternative to coffee, if allergy to this plant is the problem, could be raw apple cider vinegar, green juice or organic green tea.
Coffee is not the healthiest food as we showed in the article: Coffee consumption: pleasure or pain? and probably using it in enemas doesn't seem like the best idea. But coffee has other effects when used in the enema, it acts directly on the liver. It is always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional, as some of the problems present may be signs of a more serious condition. The largest healing centers with natural methods in the world use with great success the enemas based on coffee or wheatgrass juice. Gerson therapy, for example, is based on coffee enemas and root juices, especially carrots.
Sources for this article include:
http://science.naturalnews.com - coffee enemas
Keep up to date with the news of Viata Verde Viu.
Articles on a healthy lifestyle, recipes and more.
This recipe for simple and elegant biscuits belongs to the famous Emily Luchetti and certainly fits into her famous style of preparing sweets.
The truth is that these biscuits amazed me too with their simplicity and I wondered as I prepared what could be so special about these poor biscuits. The mystery was revealed to me as soon as I took them out of the oven, and later, with a bowl of vanilla ice cream, I understood what makes them so special.
200 grams of cold butter
100 grams of sugar
about 350 grams of flour
a pinch of salt
50 grams of freshly ground coffee
Mix the sugar with the butter until you get a compact paste.
Gradually add flour, salt and coffee.
Spread the dough on a lightly powdered surface with flour and roll it. Cut slices of dough and place them on a tray. Let the biscuit tray cool for an hour.
Put the biscuits in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Portuguese biscuits with butter
Portuguese butter biscuits: these traditional Portuguese biscuits have a crunchy texture on the outside but are soft on the inside and are ideal served with hot tea or coffee because they have a very subtle citrus taste.
They are usually sweeter but we preferred to reduce the amount of sugar for this recipe a little.
Ingredients for the recipe for Portuguese biscuits with butter
- 225 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 170 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 4 yolks
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
I saw a picture of these cookies about two weeks ago, on a French blog, and I kept thinking about them. As I already told you that I think you never know enough recipes for cookies and small cookies for the holiday dishes, I thought that this year these beauties could successfully make their place among the other little delicacies with which I will pamper my guests. Compared to the recipe I was inspired by, the only difference is the cream, which in my case is a sweet milk (condensed milk caramel cream). I will not insist on the cream recipe either, because the author of the recipe used a cream bought from the market, I think everyone can use nutella, for example, with very good results. The cookies are very fragile and fine, I remember alfajores (Argentine biscuits with corn starch) and the decorating idea is simply brilliant, in my opinion.
Preparation time: 01:30 hours
Cooking time: 00:15 hours
Total Time: 01:45 hours
Number of servings: 36 pieces
Degree of difficulty: environment
- 1 or
- 1 yolk
- 125 grams of melted and cooled butter
- 90 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams of corn starch (gustin)
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200-250 grams of spreadable cream of your choice (I used leche dulce prepared at home from a can of condensed milk)
- 100 grams of sesame seeds or coconut flakes
- decoration: 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
From the beginning, I want to tell you that if you don't have it at home or you don't like the rather intense taste of sesame seeds, you can finish the biscuits with coconut flakes, grated chocolate, etc. As for the cream, the possibilities are endless. The cookies are adaptable and are quite easy to make.
1. Melted butter, 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk together with powdered sugar and vanilla mix in a bowl until smooth (picture 1).
2. Add the starch mixed homogeneously with the baking powder and incorporate.
3. Add flour, 1 tablespoon at a time (picture 2), until a dough is formed that must still be milky, but homogeneous.
4. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for an hour (picture 3).
5. After the rest time has elapsed, sprinkle the work surface with flour and spread the dough in a sheet with a thickness of about 4 mm, which is cut into as equal shapes as possible. You can use the pastry roll, a special shape for cookies or the knife.
6. Dissolve the instant coffee in a tablespoon of milk, add the yolk and mix.
7. Place the biscuits in the tray covered with baking paper (2 trays will result) and half of the formed biscuits are greased on top with the mixture of yolk and coffee. With a fork, different models are greased on the surface of the biscuits.
8. Bake for 13-15 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, watching carefully, it should not brown, it will just start to color on the edges (as in the last picture & # 8211 the biggest & # 8211 from the assembly below).
The baked biscuits are left to cool, then grease those without decoration with cream.
If you want to prepare sweet milk at home & # 8211 I would say the most delicious caramel cream & # 8211 the procedure is very simple: you need a can of sweetened condensed milk, which you put in a pot and cover with cold water (to be enough water). Put the pot on the fire and cook for 3 hours. Leave the can to cool in water, then open it and the best caramel cream is ready to use.
Cover the cream-smeared biscuits with the decorated halves, spread a little cream all around and coat the edges with sesame seeds, coconut flakes, ground walnuts, grated chocolate, etc. If you use sesame seeds, it is good to fry them in a fat-free pan for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, just enough to develop their flavor and color a little.
They are absolutely delicious and, as is the case with the vast majority of biscuits, it seems that the next day they are even better.
I think that, as beautiful as they are, if they are beautifully packed in a box or a cellophane bag, they can be a beautiful holiday gift.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
1. Chocolate and coffee cake
If you fancy a quick dessert, this is the perfect recipe for you. You only need six ingredients and 40 free minutes to make a cake with lots of chocolate. And coffee is the secret ingredient that intensifies the taste of chocolate.
- a cup of melted butter
- two cups of sugar
- a third cup of instant coffee
- four eggs
- a cup and a half of flour
- a cup of cocoa
- a teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the butter with the sugar until it gets a creamy texture. Add the instant coffee and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix until the ingredients are evenly incorporated
- Wallpaper a bowl with baking paper and pour the composition into it.
- Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it passes the toothpick test.