We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
BROWN PANCAKES, WITH LOVE PREPARED
- 100-150 g flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- mineral water
- Orange peel
- roses jam
- 1 tangerine
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pancakes with rose jam:
Put the flour in a bowl together with the sugar and the egg and the orange peel, mix and gradually add the mineral water, it will make a thicker composition.
Put a little oil in a pan, grease it and heat it.
With a polish we form smaller and thicker pancakes.
Fry on both sides and take out on a plate.
At the end we grease each pancake with rose jam, and at the end we put tangerine slices and sprinkle with jam juice.
CORNULATES WITH ROSE SWEETS I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lust! Today I prepared CORNULETS WITH SWEET SWEET which is a recipe dear to the soul, reminds me of my grandmother and the beautiful times spent together. I remember the rows of roses that could be seen from the road and passing by they had an extraordinary smell. Grandma always made a basin full of these croissants, I have no idea how she had so much power. He prepared them with lard but I decided to make them with butter, they turned out just as good. I think I will always prepare them when I want to feel Grandma by my side, the taste of roses causes me an enormous nostalgia. I hope you like my recipe today and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you a tasty day ahead.
- 200 gr. - butter
- 450 gr. - flour
- 100 gr. & # 8211 cream
- 4 yolks
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 vanilla essence
- 150 gr. - rose jam (or any other type)
- 200 gr. - powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
- Put the butter in a bowl, mix for a few minutes or until creamy.
- Then add the yolks one at a time, continuing to mix.
- Pour the vanilla essence, cream and mix. Then gradually add the flour and incorporate it until you can no longer use the mixer.
- At the end, pour all the flour and start kneading it with your hands.
- Divide the dough in half, form a ball, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Take a ball out of the fridge, powder the work table with flour and cut it in four.
- Form a ball from each piece and stretch it in a circle of about 18-20 cm.
- Cut the dough circle into 8 triangles or depending on what size you want the croissants to be.
- Put rose jam on the wide side of each triangle.
- Then roll from the wide side of the triangle to the top, so that the filling does not drip through the parts.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking tray lined with baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees C for about 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove the croissants from the oven, let them sit for a few minutes, then roll them so warm in powdered sugar. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a picture of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Donuts with rose jam & # 8211 Delicious and fluffy donuts that you never get tired of
I recommend a simple and easy recipe for donuts with rose jam. I make delicious donuts every week according to this recipe. Try it too!
- 550 gr wheat flour + 5 more spoons, 7 yolks
- 100 gr sugar + 2 more teaspoons, a pinch of salt
- 100 gr butter, 200 gr milk, 1 tablespoon vodka
- 50 gr yeast
- Roses jam
- Sunflower oil (for frying)
- Powdered sugar (for decoration)
Method of preparation:
Pour 100 ml of milk into a pot. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar and heat the mixture. Then add 5 tablespoons of flour and crushed yeast. Mix everything very well. Set the yeast aside in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
Sift wheat flour into a large bowl. Beat the yolks with the remaining sugar and a pinch of salt. Put the butter in a saucepan and let it melt. Then pour the milk. Take the pan off the heat.
Add to the flour bowl, beaten egg yolks, melted butter with milk, sourdough and vodka. Mix well, then knead the dough until it comes off easily from your hands.
Sprinkle the dough with a little wheat flour and set aside in a warm place for about 1 hour. Cover it with a kitchen towel.
After the dough has doubled in volume, transfer it to the worktop sprinkled with flour and spread it on a rectangular sheet about 6 mm thick.
Sprinkle a little wheat flour on top and cut the dough with a round-mouthed glass to form the donuts. Put about a tablespoon of rose jam in the center of each circle. Then cover the filling and shape the donuts.
Place the donuts on the work surface sprinkled with flour. Let the donuts form for about an hour.
Pour sunflower oil into a saucepan. Put the pan on the fire, and when the oil heats up, fry the donuts. Fry them well on both sides until golden brown.
Remove the donuts from the pan on a paper towel, then sprinkle powdered sugar over them. From the given ingredients you should get about 30 donuts. Good appetite!
Lovely pancakes with cherry jam
In a bowl, beat the egg whites with the salt and set aside the foam obtained.
In another bowl, mix the yolks well with the sugar and ginger powder.
Add the plain yogurt, then the pre-sifted flour and baking powder. Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
Gradually add the milk to the composition, then the beaten egg whites. Stir well.
Melt the butter in the hot pan.
Put a large spoonful of dough in the pan. Spread it lightly with a spoon, until you get a round shape, with a thickness of ½ cm. When browned on one side, using a spatula, turn the pancake on the other side.
Once the pancakes are ready, use a heart shape to turn them into a perfect Dragobete dessert.
Try the recipe yourself and share your impressions with us. And if you want to try other recipes with Râureni products, subscribe to the blog!
Recipe of the Day: Rose jam
* 500-700 g rose petals (fragrant)
* a tablespoon of honey
* cloves, vanilla and cinnamon
Method of preparation
When the petals of each rose are picked, they are all caught in the hand and the white part is cut at once, before scattering. The colored petals are rubbed in a bowl with 30 g of sugar and lemon juice or salt, which have the role of strengthening the fragile petals, so that they do not soften when boiled and refresh the color. The sugar is boiled with 1/2 l of water, mixed on the fire, until it melts and, when the syrup boils, add the petals together with all the juice left. The jam is boiled until it binds. It will be reddish in color and the petals will float in all the syrup to the bottom of the pan.
The theme of the week: Fruit preparations
Send the answers until Thursday, July 9, 2009, at 12.00, to the address: [email protected]. The winner of the award will be announced in the edition of Friday, July 10. Attention: only the answers that contain a telephone number where the participant can be contacted will be considered.
The winner of last week's edition is Catherine Mandric, with recipe & quotNew potato salad& quot:
500 gr new potatoes as small as possible
5 tablespoons full sour cream
1 teaspoon chopped dill
1 bunch chopped parsley
1 clove garlic
2 teaspoons full of mustard
tails of 1 chopped green onion
150 gr diced ham (preferably smoked)
salt and pepper
1. I washed the potatoes well, I cut them in two or four (depending on the size) and put them boil it with water and salt. After 10 minutes of boiling over low heat, I strained them and left them to cool.
2. I then prepared dressing from: smandntandna, mustard, parsley, dill, garlic crushed and salt and pepper.
3. I mixed the dressing with the potatoes, I have covered with foil and I gave it to him the fridge. Keep cold until the time to serve to mix the flavors, minimum 1 hour.
4. Before serving I cut the green onion rounds and I fried the bacon until it became crispy.
5. Remember candget a spoonful of fried ham and green onions for garnish, and mix the rest in the salad just before serving. Add more salt and pepper.
6. Presentation: put the salad on the lettuce leaves and sprinkle the rest of bacon and green onions. Good appetite!
Rose jam recipe
Ingredients for 1 jar:
- 250 g of Damascus rose petals
- 2 cups caster sugar
- juice from 2 lemons
- 4 ½ cups of plain water.
Method of preparation:
- Start by thoroughly washing the rose petals to remove dirt and insects. Then cut the base of the petals with scissors - that white portion. Brown and wilted petals will not be used.
- Put the well drained petals in a bowl and cover with sugar. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, transfer the contents of the bowl left overnight in the refrigerator to a non-stick pan. Put the pan on low heat and add water and lemon juice. Let it boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn on the heat and simmer for another 5 minutes, during which time the jam will thicken.
Check if the jam has reached the desired consistency by doing the following test: take a teaspoon of rose jam and place it on a plate. If at the time of cooling the jam drains quickly when you move the plate, it must be left to boil. But if the jam drains slowly, it means it is ready and you can stop the fire.
The jam, unlike jam, is bottled only when it is completely cooled. Seal the jar by tightly screwing the lid on and store the jam in a dry, cool place away from the sun.
Ingredients rose jam
Once you have determined which variety you will use, you need to know how to collect the petals correctly and prepare them for the next steps.
Collect only healthy roses with intact petals. Wash the petals very well in 3-4 waters. After that, dry them and remove the white part from their base. That's because they are a little stronger and, in some cases, have a slightly bitter taste.
Usually, the sweetness of roses is intense enough to consume in small doses. If you want a really delicious dish, here are the ingredients you need:
- about 200 grams of rose petals - which you weigh after washing, drying and removing the white area
- 300 grams of sugar - or a small jar of honey with a not very intense taste also, in the case of people who prefer healthier alternatives, you can use stevia
- 1 large lemon - from which you need all the juice
- 150 ml. of water.
From the mentioned ingredients a jar of 275 milliliters is obtained. If you want to cook more, find out from our blog how to prepare rose water.
Tuna pancakes - a delicious idea for a rich breakfast! They are easy to prepare, with ingredients at hand and are easy to adapt according to everyone's tastes! All the necessary ingredients are waiting for you in Lidlâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; s stores
Tuna pancakes - everything you need to know about the recipeâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
- You can use drinking yogurt, whipped milk, kefir or a low-fat yogurt.
- You can use tuna in its own juice or tuna in oil, depending on your preferences. However, don't forget to drain the tuna very well in a sieve.
- What else can you add to the composition? First of all herbs! I put basil, but parsley, rosemary, thyme work just as well.
- Don't you like the tone? Try the recipe with smoked salmon or very very finely chopped ham. You can also add corn or peas, grated carrots, etc.
- You don't need baking oil, you just need a very good non-stick pan. For safety, you can grease the pan with very little oil, using a pastry brush.
Tuna pancakes keep very well for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered with food foil. Before serving, you can heat them a little in the pan or in the microwave. They are perfect as a package for picnics or excursions, being very much to the taste of the little ones. & # x2665
Ingredients for 6 pieces Pancakes with tuna
- 150g Belbake flour
- 1 egg tied
- 150ml natural Pilos drinking yogurt
- Bel Belbake baking powder sachet
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) milk
- salt, pepper, Kania chili flakes to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (basil, parsley, dill)
- 3 canned tuna in Nixe own juice (3x80g)
In a glass mix the milk, egg, yogurt.
In a large bowl put flour, baking powder, spices. Pour the yogurt mixture on top. We continue to mix with the target until we have a homogeneous composition.
We drain the tone very well. Cut the basil finely.
We incorporate them in the prepared composition.
Bake a little composition for each pancake. Pour the composition into the pan and give it a round shape. When bubbles appear on the top, it's time to turn the pancake. Pancakes should be nicely browned on both sides.
Ask the Specialist
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ? SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter and receive 1 free ebook and 5% discount on the first purchase from magazin.sporulcasei.ro
More Sporulcasei.ro articles:
Details Acoustics, leader in sound and acoustic insulation
8 ideas for masking an unsightly wall with the help of plants
Bathroom furniture: 3 practical solutions to small organizational problems
How you arrange the hallway at the entrance to the house, depending on size and shape
Top 3 things specific to a polyurethane foam insulation company
How to install renewable energy systems?
Comments Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
Sporulcasei.ro - About us
Who we are?
Sporulcasei.ro is the online magazine for home and garden. We publish news about the house and the garden and we answer your questions with the help of our partners specialists in constructions and arrangements.
Home growth store is the store launched by us in the natural extension of the information area offered by the online magazine, which offers products for home and garden, especially furniture, decorations, tools, equipment and sanitary ware.
We are open to suggestions, answer questions and comments and look for the best solution for you and your home, in the form of advice or product.
What is our main goal?
The main objective of Sporulcasei.ro is to offer you, as a reader, the best ideas, solutions and products for home and garden. In this spirit, here is what you can find:
You can read the articles already written by us or by us and our collaborators on various topics, from green energy to interior design projects.
You can use the rubric Ask the specialist, to ask us for information or solutions to your problems in the house and garden.
If you already have a solution or image in mind, you can visit our store, to search directly for furniture, decorations, equipment or sanitary ware.
If you like gardening, study the section about Garden and terrace arrangement and the dedicated section of the store.
Communicate with us
You can choose to receive news about us constantly through newsletter. Once subscribed, you will receive the latest articles and offers with solutions, ideas and products for home and garden.
You can suggest us by email or contact forms, new topics to address, or questions that bother you until the meeting with the designers and builders.
You can expose your problem to us by commenting on articles or questions addressed to the specialists we collaborate with (we will answer as soon as possible).
If you are a company and you want to communicate your offer through us, you have at your disposal:
the newsletter to our subscribers
our social media pages
our store where you can place your products in a dropshipping system.