We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is an ideal recipe on fasting days.
- It took:
- 300 ml of mineral water
- 300 ml oil
- a pinch of salt
- as much flour as it contains
- ground cinnamon
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin roll:
Mix mineral water with oil and a pinch of salt. Add flour until a hard dough comes out, good to spread. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
Peel a squash, grate it and mix it with sugar. Depending on how sweet each one wants, add a cinnamon powder.
Cut the dough into suitable large pieces that stretch into a square. Squeeze the juice left by the pumpkin and spread over the entire surface of the sheet. Roll into a roll.
Put the roll in a form lined with baking paper and bake over medium heat until it acquires a slightly golden color.
Powder with powdered sugar and leave to cool.
with the same dough you can make pies with apples, cheese, meat, etc.
Ingredients: 500 g pumpkin, 2 large potatoes, 1 carrot, 1 paprika, 1 small piece of celery, 1 onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and diced, 100 g butter or 3 tbsp of olive oil, salt, white pepper (optional), sour cream (optional), parsley or green coriander, roasted pumpkin seed kernels or croutons
For the complete recipe click here.
Pumpkin Roll - Recipes
My love for sweets
He really has no cure.
I want a dessert every day.
Today: pumpkin roll.
- 400 gr pumpkin puree (leave the pumpkin in the oven for 50 minutes)
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the sugar gradually and mix until the foam is "beating".
- Mix the yolks together with the oil, then add the yolks over the egg whites mix lightly with a silicone spatula.
- Sprinkle with flour and mix with the same spatula
- Pour the composition into a tray measuring 45 & # 21535 cmLeave in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the toothpick test passes
- For the filling, mix the pumpkin puree with the sugar and cinnamon and you're done.
- Spread this mixture over the rolling pinthen roll (with baking paper). The procedure must be done while the worktop is hot, so that it can run easily
- Good appetite!
PUMPKIN ROLL Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts Today we have prepared PUMPKIN ROLL. We are in the pumpkin season, why not cook something sweet and tasty? This pumpkin roll is great, especially at a reunion with family or friends, over a cup of coffee or tea. It is fluffy, creamy and delicious. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
For the dough
- 120 gr. - flour
- 200 gr. - sugar
- 150 gr. - pumpkin puree (well drained of juice)
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon - baking powder
- ½ teaspoon - baking soda
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon - salt
For the filling
- 240 gr. - cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 150 gr. - powdered sugar
- 80 gr. - butter (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
- Break the eggs into a large bowl, add the sugar on top and mix for about 2 minutes until you get a glossy and frothy composition.
- Then add the cinnamon, salt, baked pumpkin and mix a little more.
- At the end, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sift them over the liquid mixture. Then mix all the ingredients at low speed until incorporated and no longer lumpy.
- Take a tray with a size of 33/38 cm. lined with baking sheet and greased with a little butter, pour the dough into it and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C, fan mode for 10-12 minutes.
- Place a large towel on the table and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar. Pour the cake out of the oven over the towel and remove the baking paper. Roll the cake together with a towel and let it cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put in a bowl: cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and mix everything together for about 3 minutes until you get a creamy paste.
- Roll out the cake carefully and spread the filling evenly over the entire surface. Roll it back, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 2 hours or you can leave it overnight.
- Sprinkle a little more powdered sugar over the roll and cut it into slices. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a picture of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Method of preparation
Pumpkin cream roll
I started by sautéing the pumpkin in butter, along with the vanilla until soft. We set it aside
The pumpkin was baked in the oven and left to cool. We beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and gradually
150 gr whipped cream
450 gr steamed and cleaned pumpkin
cocoa powder, sugar, pears.
Chocolate coral tart & # 8211 a tart like no other
The chocolate coral tart is one of the most special tarts made by & hellip
Chocolate tart, garnished with pear and cocoa powder
The Chocolate Tart recipe is one you don't make every day, it's & hellip
Chocolate pudding and caramel
Chocolate and caramel pudding, is a very creamy, chocolatey, flavorful, light & hellip dessert