We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 Pound flat iron (top blade) steak
- 1/2 Teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 chewy, crusty rolls, split
- 1 Cup finely sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 small ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers, plus more as desired
Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for high-heat cooking. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper and then grill, turning once or twice until browned and cooked to medium-rare, about 8 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice very thinly across the grain. Pile steak on bottoms of rolls and top with lettuce, carrot, avocado and cilantro. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lime juice and chopped jalapeños, and drizzle the mixture into the sandwiches. Add more pickled jalapeño to the sandwiches if desired.
Calories Per Serving473
Folate equivalent (total)141µg35%