We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Wash the meat, dry it with a paper napkin, cut it into pieces and chop it.
2. We put the carrots through the robot, and the potatoes through the grater with small meshes then we put all the ingredients over the meat.
3. Add the egg, baking soda, vinegar, pepper, breadcrumbs, garlic and dried parsley.
4. Mix everything well then form balls (which we flatten or not) and which we fry in hot oil.
5. For S.O.S put the onion to harden in a pan, sprinkle a little salt and leave it to soften.
6. Mix the chisel / yogurt with beaten eggs and flour and then pour them into the pan. Keep the pan on low heat and stir continuously until the sauce thickens (5-15 min). At the end we turn off the heat, add the dried parsley and mix. Let it cool then we can serve it with meatballs.
We will cut the avocado in half, take out its seeds, cut it into cubes and remove the core with a teaspoon.
Avocado should be sprinkled immediately with lemon juice and oil to prevent oxidation.
Put the avocado pulp in a blender together with the red onion (which I chopped before and rubbed with salt to give it more sweetness), olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix everything until you get a fine aerated cream.
If you need spices when we taste, we will add as much as we need.
Transfer the cream obtained in a bowl, add the yogurt and finely chopped parsley (optional), mixing lightly with a spatula until the yogurt is well incorporated into the cream.
Thus, a yogurt sauce with avocado was obtained, only good to eat at the moment or refrigerated (not more than 1-2 hours, because it is not recommended to keep it for several days).
If this sauce is given to children, spices and onions will be given up.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
For an appetizing look, sprinkle a pinch of sweet red pepper on top of the sauce.
The yogurt sauce with avocado can be consumed as such, as a side dish to meat, fish, or toast.
Yogurt and garlic sauce
Do you know that moment when you have meat on the table and something seems to be missing that will perfect its taste? Well, that something can be such a yogurt sauce with garlic, which is so delicious that you will simply eat it on bread, even after you have finished the meat. Let me reveal the wonder of the recipe!
yogurt sauce with garlic yogurt sauce with garlic yogurt sauce with garlic
Baked eggplant with yogurt and garlic sauceBaked eggplant with yogurt and garlic sauce Baked eggplant with yogurt and garlic sauce
I like eggplants and for a long time I was looking for ways to use them differently than in the classic eggplant salad. One of the easiest ways to cook them is to put them in the oven with a little olive oil and spices. That eggplant pulp becomes tender and creamy and so good! For summer and autumn days, when the markets are full of fresh eggplants, it is an easy and very good option, suitable for both lunch and dinner.
Yogurt sauce with avocado
In these heats (36˚C outside, in the shade, and about 29 - 30 ˚C indoors), only the sight of the stove makes you sweat instantly. Then turn it on. So it would be ideal to try to prepare a cold snack without fire.
If raw veganism strikes me, I would recommend using a yogurt made from almond milk and some sun-baked cakes, possibly gluten-free. Not being the case, I used some greasy Greek yogurt (10% fat - I couldn't find more) and some wheat flour sticks with Mediterranean herbs.
What do you need?
- 2 avocado
- 1 small box (125 g) of Greek yogurt (with 0… 10% fat)
- ½ lime (juice)
- 2-3 teaspoons of dried mint or 2 sprigs of green mint
- Salt, pepper, chilli (or hot paprika) - to taste
- 2-3 glues (I had wheat flour glues with Mediterranean herbs, but it's not mandatory - they can be simple).
How do you proceed?
- Chop the mint and mix it with the yogurt, then season the mixture with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Put in the yogurt sauce a well-baked avocado cut into small pieces (obviously, without the skin and without the seeds) and squeeze half a lime over it.
- Thoroughly mix the mixture with a fork until the finely chopped avocado is incorporated into the sauce and a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Cut the other avocado fruit in half, remove its seeds, peel it and then cut each half lengthwise into strips about 4-5 mm thick.
See a serving suggestion here:
Or you can put pieces of avocado on the stick, the sauce prepared above and then wrap the stick as here:
It would be best to use yogurt and avocado as cold as possible.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Eggs poached in yogurt sauce
Did I mention that poached eggs are one of my favorite breakfasts? I like to try it in various combinations: with vegetables, greens, sauces, pesto, etc. During one of my vacations in Turkey, I discovered a traditional recipe called cilbir, that is poached eggs in yogurt sauce, a recipe I tried to recompose. Here it is, as I felt it:
What we need:
for poached eggs:
for butter sauce:
- 30 gr butter
- a teaspoon of olive oil
- a teaspoon of paprika
- chilli flakes
for yogurt sauce:
we still need:
The ingredients correspond to 2 servings.
Add the yogurt to a bowl and season with salt, pepper and crushed garlic cloves. Let the sauce rest in the fridge until the other components are ready.
Melt the butter in a pan and simmer. Add a tablespoon of olive oil, paprika, chilli flakes and mix. Remove from the heat and leave the sauce in a warm place.
We cook poached eggs according to the instructions you find here toast with avocado and poached eggs. Remove the eggs with a spatula and let them drain.
The final part, and the fun part, is the assembly of the plate: we put half of the yogurt sauce on the plate, we add two eggs in the middle and, with the help of a spoon, we put the flavored butter sauce on top of the eggs and sprinkle parsley or dill leaves. Add the greens to the plate, which we can sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
Crushed potato with spinach pesto, celery puree and caramelized carrot
Beetroot with beetroot and banana cream
You might like it too
Beetroot with beetroot and banana cream
Dessert with chocolate mousse from avocado and cherries
Different types of yogurt sauce
When it comes to making yogurt sauces, the only limit is your imagination. Yogurt is very versatile and goes great with other ingredients like herbs, spices or even pickles. So, you can use it to get a salty, spicy, sweet or sweet and sour sauce. It all depends on the type of dish you serve.
To get a more watery sauce, use diluted natural yogurt and add a little water. If you prefer thick sauces, opt for whole or Greek yogurt. You can add pickles, olives or anchovies. The result will be a healthy yogurt sauce prepared at home.
It made us cry, but the result was worth the effort! Onion recipes: soup, pie and meatballs!
Today, we have prepared 3 simple recipes: soup, pie and meatballs. But the result melts in your mouth, and the recipes do not require expensive ingredients or special culinary skills. Even those who do not like onions, we think they will change their minds after these 3 dishes.
1. Onion pie
Suitable crispy dough and very tasty and delicate filling!
For the dough:
-200 gr of wholemeal flour
-100 g of thick yogurt or fermented cream
-1 teaspoon of baking powder.
For the filling:
-1 teaspoon (5 g) of coconut oil or other vegetable oil.
-100 g of thick yogurt or fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the yolks with oil, yogurt, salt, baking powder and sifted flour.
2. Knead the dough, put it in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3.Cut the onion into quarter slices or cubes.
4. Heat the pan with oil, add the onion and fry over medium heat to high, stirring periodically, until it turns a light golden color. Allow the filling to cool.
5. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and spread the dough in a round worktop 3-4 cm larger than the diameter of the mold (28 cm) to form edges.
6. Transfer the top to the shape with the help of the twister and form the border.
7. Mix the ingredients for the sauce until you get a homogeneous composition.
8. Add the onion in the form of dough, sprinkle with grated cheese and pour the sauce.
9. Shape in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
10.Optionally, 5 minutes before removing the pie from the oven, you can sprinkle it with a little grated cheese.
11. Allow the pie to cool so that you can portion it more easily and the slices look nice.
2. Onion soup
If you have never tasted onion soup, then the first impression may be vague, but after 2-3 tablespoons, you will want to eat the whole plate and ask for another portion. The taste is refined and brilliant. It is important to boil the soup correctly!
-300 gr of chicken soup (without salt)
-1/3 teaspoon of Provence herbs
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. You need chicken soup: put a few pieces of meat in the pan, pour water and bring to a boil.
2.Cut the onion into medium cubes.
3. Melt the butter in a thick-bottomed saucepan, add the onion and cook over medium-high heat until translucent, stirring constantly.
Advice. It is butter that gives the soup that special taste, so it cannot be replaced with another ingredient.
4. When you notice that the onion juice has evaporated and the onion is starting to fry, pour in the wine.
Advice. Dry wine is a mandatory ingredient in this recipe and cannot be omitted or replaced.
5. When the wine has evaporated almost completely, add herbs, black pepper, crushed garlic and salt. Mix very well.
6. In 1 minute, pour the strained and salt-free soup.
7. Cover the pan with a lid, and in 2 minutes you can take the soup off the heat.
8. Serve the soup with toast with cheese: sprinkle the slices of wholemeal bread with grated cheese (preferably Parmesan) and bake for 3-4 minutes in the preheated oven to 200 ° C.
3. Onion meatballs
It does not look like meatballs, but, served with cream sauce, it gets an exceptional taste!
-100 g of durum wheat semolina
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-2 teaspoons coconut oil or other vegetable oil.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the onion into small pieces, but we do not recommend using the meat grinder or food processor, so as not to leave too much juice.
2. Then mix it with semolina, eggs, salt and black pepper. Leave the composition for 10 minutes, until the semolina swells a little.
3. In the hot pan, add the coconut oil, then form the meatballs and place them in the pan.
4. Put the lid on and cook the meatballs for 7-10 minutes on low heat. Then turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes under the lid.
To prepare Turkish ostrich meatballs with yogurt and tomato sauce, we NEED the following INGREDIENTS:
& # 8211 for meatballs
500 g ostrich burgers
1 small onion
1 clove garlic
2 slices of bread
1/2 bunch of green parsley
1 teaspoon buoy
-for the tomato sauce
1 cup red cubes
1 tablespoon olive oil
& # 8211 for yogurt sauce
1 cup Greek yogurt 10% fat
2 cloves garlic
& # 8211 for decor sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon buoy
1 tablespoon hot chilli sauce
6 hard boiled eggs, 2 raw eggs, 300 g tuna fillets in oil, 1 tablespoon cream cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, 1/2 bunch green parsley, 100 g flour, 150 g breadcrumbs, oil for frying (for eggs) 3 pickles, 1 clove of garlic, 200 g cream yogurt, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cream cheese, salt, white pepper, 1/2 bunch of green parsley (for yogurt sauce with pickles)
Peel the boiled eggs, cut them in half, crosswise and separate the yolks from the whites. We open the canned tuna, drain the oil, and sprinkle the tuna fillet with lemon juice. Add the cream cheese over it.
Wash the parsley and finely chop it. Mix the yolks with the tuna, cream cheese and chopped parsley, resulting in a paste that we season with salt, pepper and lemon juice, to taste. With this paste we fill the halves of the egg whites, gluing them two by two and forming the whole egg again.
Mix two raw eggs with a pinch of salt and one of pepper, put the flour in a bowl and the breadcrumbs in another. Pass the stuffed eggs through the flour, then through the well-beaten raw eggs, and finally through the breadcrumbs and fry them in hot oil, over high heat. Then we take them out on absorbent paper towels. From the remaining tuna composition, we shape the meatballs that we pass as eggs through flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs and fry them until they are well browned. We also take them out on absorbent towels.
For the yogurt sauce with cucumbers, cut the cucumbers into smaller pieces and put them in the blender container. Add a clove of grated garlic, chopped parsley leaves, cream cheese and yogurt. We start the blender and turn the ingredients into a homogeneous sauce. Season the yogurt sauce and pickles with salt and white pepper to taste.
We serve the delicious breaded eggs with yogurt sauce and pickles, hot or cold, according to your preferences.